Fake Hydro 10/325S

So I have been in contact with Alex for the past week or so about the bad eight5tre,I let him know I'm not the only one and that I know I'm new with him but I am not playing " I want free stuff" games. He seems willing to fix it but the things I would like in replacement are going to current spenders. I know its a risk I take by going this route but he seems to want to make up the bill50 I pretty much gave away. Should I be weary of other rox or anything.
FWIW, since avoiding anything Viking since before the new year, experiences with r0x so far has been fine to date with trusted vendors. 

Very true.

And at least you have a script to compare to onz.  I like the new avatar.

I've become a big fan of Dancesafe after I found their kits.  Really anyplace that has the standard reagent kits is all you need though to ID most things with a good degree of certainty.  I got some bad 853s months ago, along with some pretty crappy perks from a vendor I now see in the BL section.  I've had better luck with 853s from a popular SY source more recently though.  

Still sounds like a total coin toss though, and it's pretty evident there are and can be fakes of almost anything these days (addy is big lately).

I am using the regent test and it's working well. I just got a few test ate53 from Alex. Tested good. So frustrating we are in this position. 

Yeah. Yours has the right shaped O. I know mine is trammy. Taste. I took 2 be I realized anything. Gave me that trammy feel.
​Who did you order those pills from? Was it Alex? I am about to order from him. Should i not order Watsons?

Last edited:
I have had the yellow Vikings before that made me sick. Tested and they showed positive for hydro but still made me feel sick the two times I took them so I don't know what else was in them. Just because the test kit shows positive it still can not be legit.

Yes, testing will always only get you in the ballpark. Even if you use all the available reagents you can only (mostly) say "this chemical is present", but you still unfortunately have no clue how much or little is in it and what fillers may be present. 

The more they legislate the more danger there is for people who use these chemicals. 

Yes, testing will always only get you in the ballpark. Even if you use all the available reagents you can only (mostly) say "this chemical is present", but you still unfortunately have no clue how much or little is in it and what fillers may be present. 

The more they legislate the more danger there is for people who use these chemicals. 
​Better than nothin dbc and there are slightly more expensive test kits that will yield more accurate results.

But you are right. Could be so much crap in these fakes that these test might only detect trace amounts. These test certainly are not CSI quality.

@michaeldellcould you please let us know where you received these from?  I just received a batch with very different taste and effects from Andy and plan to ask him about hem.  Other atefiftrees over past several months had been very good

Thank you

Can someone pm me about some pks from ss4u? I’ve searched and can’t find any straight answers and I guess I’m not allowed to private message on here yet. Thank you 

Thank you so much, Royanne.  You help us all so much by pointing these things out.

Always look at the 6.  If the round part of the 6 is pushed in like that uniformally  and at the same level as the line around it, it's fake.  If you see a little bump in the middle round part of the 6 and a defined line around it, that's one way to tell a good one.  Also the line on the back should not be straight, but concave as if you looked at it from the side, it would look like a V.  Usually the 3 also has some irregularities, but this one is perfect.  The M is not even.  If I didn't look at it under a magnifier, I might not be able to tell.  You should also taste it, although that's not a perfect test.  With benzos, that's a good way to tell.  They are very bitter.  

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m365-5096.html  Here is a pic of a real.  Compare 6 and line, how close the 3 and M are and how the spacing of the first lines of the M do not match the second lines.  Fakes are often more chalky.  Real has a slight shiny appearance and powder should not come off on your hands (unless they might have gotten a bit crushed in shipping.)  I don't even hope to get reals on these anymore.  

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s sad that just because we are dealing with a narcotic, people make the excuse that it’s ok to be a greedy, nasty, despicable human being.  

yes, there's a lot of them out there, that is, greedy, nasty, despicable human beings.  I never knew how much until I became a single woman again.  Very surprising

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back