Fake Mallinckrodt 30S

WillyK

Since they seem to be going around: What do they look like? What do they taste like? Anyone had the misfortune of consuming one? If so, what were the effects?

no effects.. perhaps placebo. They taste like chalk and look real as hell!!

How do the real ones break? If you lick your finger, can you rub off the imprint easily?

The ones I've seen and had suspicions about are nearly white. There are some very subtle differences from pill-to-pill (thickness/depth of the imprint, to be specific). They don't break at the score and break/crumble easily. They seem to be divided into different strata when moistened. The imprints rub off rather easily with a licked finger.

How does that compare to what the real ones are like?

Never actually seen real ones.

Detailed photos of real ones would be immense help (better than the pill ID websites' photos).

Without a real one for comparison it's tough to tell by the look of things.. Colors appear differently under different lighting conditions so comparison with a photo will be tough. However, from what you're describing, thry sound to be fake.. Any chance we can get a picture of the pill in question? It would definitely make life easier.. Anyway, they are a soft pill, however the fakes are softer and it seems they do rub off a lot easier, but without ever having held a real one it's hard to tell.. I would say the taste test is your best bet,, Pretty simple really.. Lick your pill lol, if it's bitter like an opiate it's probably real. If it tastes like its chalk then it's fake... Sorry I can't be of as much help as I'd like. Keep in touch and let us know what you find to be the case.. Where was this pill acquired? That is the most important piece of info to the rest of the forum. Thanks for the post and I'm hoping for the best for you

Savoy: I wrote my info on the fake mallies on both the Certusrx and the Healthprovidersrx thread.

Yes, theyre fake!! And sorry to say that unlike what I was told by vendor, its not just me!

FG

Just thinking about the situation with the Mexican vendors lately. Prices have been raised to take advantage of the demand now. New rules have been implemented about order size. The suppliers have supposedly screwed over the vendors by delivering fake R-30's who then passed them on to the members here, knowing or unknowingly. Certain site managers have promised to fix the problem and I think are sorry for the mistake. But will it all be ironed out for everyone? I think only time will tell and also give us something to consider.

Fake meds - this has been the first time that it's been widely done, at least as far as I can see on DBG. It goes without saying that I hope this is a one off event, but really who can say with amounts being demanded weekly.

Remember folks, we have the money and the choice of where and how to spend it. Lets see if we can keep prices steady by encouraging those with cheaper shipping, lower priced meds, and remember who is as good as their word in fixing the recent problem. We do have some influence where we direct our business and what we pay for. I've read some of the comments from forum individuals and some pricing is no longer realistic.

Just thinking about the situation with the Mexican vendors lately. Prices have been raised to take advantage of the demand now. New rules have been implemented about order size. The suppliers have supposedly screwed over the vendors by delivering fake R-30's who then passed them on to the members here, knowing or unknowingly. Certain site managers have promised to fix the problem and I think are sorry for the mistake. But will it all be ironed out for everyone? I think only time will tell and also give us something to consider.

Fake meds - this has been the first time that it's been widely done, at least as far as I can see on DBG. It goes without saying that I hope this is a one off event, but really who can say with amounts being demanded weekly.

Remember folks, we have the money and the choice of where and how to spend it. Lets see if we can keep prices steady by encouraging those with cheaper shipping, lower priced meds, and remember who is as good as their word in fixing the recent problem. We do have some influence where we direct our business and what we pay for. I've read some of the comments from forum individuals and some pricing is no longer realistic.

This all day. Quote should be pinned somewhere.

So how is the weather concerning fakes pills out there these days since the months since I wrote the above quote? Are R****** still demanding the most buying attention? What others are popular since the new indestructable meds have been introduced? Any word for the ZH?

Can someone tell me if these look real? They feel weaker than normal and taste like chalk. I can't tell if they might be fake or if it is my tolerance. Anyone know how to tell if they're fake?

Can someone tell me if these look real? They feel weaker than normal and taste like chalk. I can't tell if they might be fake or if it is my tolerance. Anyone know how to tell if they're fake?
I'm afraid my news isn't good. Those appear identical to the fake M30's that were making the rounds last September I believe. Confirmed counterfeit per a trusted SY vendor who declined to sell them. Same reports of low potency and chalky taste. Word was they may have been produced with some type of morphine or morphine derivative, I can't recall. I remember the thread from that incident, however, so you might search for it. Regardless, it doesn't appear positive. May I ask where you came by these? PM me if you'd prefer to not post that information until their counterfeit status can be confirmed. I'd be glad to look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize, we're actually in the thread I referenced from last year. Long days and middle age don't mix.

Here's the pic. The lighting may have affected the color a bit.
When trying to identify a fake it's always good to have something to go by, appreciate the pic. I most def' agree with Jewbacca on this one.

They certainly don't look like a pharma grade pill IMO, they have rough edges and strange speckles on the pill that you shouldn't see on a legit med.  I'd avoid taking those if I was you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back