Fake Mallinckrodt 30S

I have some that I just bought that look exactly like that picture. I bought 250 of them and I don't know whether to keep taking them or not. I have taken about 20 this week so far and I haven't felt right since I been taking them. I mix them with my real oxy. I don't know if I am just being paranoid or not and then I get panicky. I have no idea.

The red flag for me that got me worried is that for one these are very common fake pills. Two this guy had a large quantity of them instead of just 90 or 120. He had a lot my dealer said. He couldn't really answer where he got them from.

So that worried me so I finally just took one about a week ago and been taking them every day. I took 45mg earlier and felt pretty fucked up but then a few hours later I took some of my real roxi and started feeling strange. I went to bathroom looked in mirror and my pupils were a little dilated which they never are when I take roxi not even in dark so that worried me. I started getting shaky and panicky and just laid down and tried to sleep.

I gave one to a friend of mine and he said they were legit. I just worry that it seems like I haven't been feeling quite like myself since I been taking them and mixing them with my real roxi which I have a prescription for. 

There is no doubt there is something in them but I don't know what. It could be caffeine mixed with fentanyl or something that makes you feel like an opiate. I just don't know if I am working myself up or they are really fake.

They look exactly like the picture that guy posted which looks exactly like the web md and other pictures online from drug id websites. Mine even have the tiny blue speckles but so do the online pics. The logos and numbers match up exactly. The color matches. It's a really light blue almost white.

So I really have no idea. I'm thinking just not taking them anymore to be honest but then I'm out alot of money. I really don't know what to do. 

Attached is a picture of mine. Remember, lighting is hard to get right with a camera so that may be off but you can get an idea of the imprint at least.

http://imgur.com/cMhi7dY

Why don't you test them since you have so many. Also stop taking them and see if you feel normal again. Who knows, it could be psychological or it could be something bad for you. If you spent a lot of $, then it would make sense to spend a little more and test them.

Just received some fake oxtails and plaster bars from a vendor in India with a good rep on here. BEWARE of MM. If it seems to good to be true it probably is. 

Savoy: I wrote my info on the fake mallies on both the Certusrx and the Healthprovidersrx thread.

Yes, theyre fake!! And sorry to say that unlike what I was told by vendor, its not just me!

FG
I would like to hear more about everyones experience with fakes with the bigger vendors in 2015.

I've been researching and tracking this problem for a few years, and is set to grow exponentially due to the glamour and the money involved with the vendors prices, and demand. This is a bigger market than illicit street stuff like cocaine, and does not require any actual effort. The materials to make the fakes are on Ebay for 500 bucks you just need to buy a few more ingredients from homebrewing websites, and these guys are in business overnight printing money basically. And sadly it will only become worse as only a few vendors here seem to have a direct relationship with supplier or are too uncaring/afraid/fearful to hassle their supplier over fakes.

The vendor in the subject here has admitted that they do not have much control over their supplier or supplies, the boss controls the ship and does not allow the vendor to hassle them much over anything. WCE seems to have more control over what happens, and hopefully that is the future of better vendors.

Organized Crime in Canada are responsible for a lot of the fakes rumors are, some bunk, some fentanyl, and in the case of the k-9 in 2014-2015. Another community tested K-9 recently, positive for Cod/Morph which explains why people got nauseous here.

The only thing we can do is stick together and when another outbreak happens like back in 2012 to 2013 (and again in 2014 near Oct. to Christmas), is have mods apply pressure to vendors and voice concerns about the control over suppliers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonna chime in here.

I have been out of this game since 2012. Now an injury forced me back in to the sy ordering.

I gotta say the fake M's look like the real deal. I do not think they are harmful but not the correct ingredient.

Be careful out there!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back