Fake Pills SO GOOD they can kill ya!

ratso5

Fentanyl is cheap, its everywhere and its a very strong drug.  When they make counterfeit Roxys with fentanyl...the quality will be great (better than a legit roxy)...however, fentanyl killed 2 of my friends because they were doing the same amount of legit pills (ROXYS) as they always do (tolerance high).  However, when they unknowingly obtained some counterfeit Roxys (made entirely of fentanyl), they took their regular doses and it killed them both within 3 weeks of each other.  Great buzz that put them to sleep forever....Fentanyl is also being mixed with heroin cause it's cheaper than heroin but delivers the same warmth and nod.  However, the usual amount you do will be too much when it's fentanyl based heroin...be careful and if its too good of a buzz that should arouse suspicion as to what you are really taking....  http://www.inquisitr.com/2090488/fake-oxycodone-pills-contain-fentanyl-did-fake-tennessee-pills-come-from-alberta/

I'm sorry for your loss, but thankful that you are warning the community about this problem.

In my experience and from what others report, these fakes don't look quite right. Carefully examine your rock climbing gear before putting it to the test. We don't want anyone to fall to their death!

This is very scary stuff. If people know of particular brands more likely to have this issue and can post that would help the community. Assuming one has rock climbing gear that looks sturdy and appropriately made, would testing a very tiny nick of it likely be safe before using it to climb the mountain. Or would that potentially not tell you enough assuming a very small slice as to whether it is overall safe.

I'm sorry for your loss, I do however appreciate the information you provided seeing these are great educational facts. Fentanyl in general is a scary drug...seeing that it's 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine it's frightening to say none the less just thinking about what it can do to your body.

When people buy these, sometimes the provider obtained a fake batch just so the real distributor could make more money. It's sad to see people taking greed to a whole new level. I never thought I'd have to hear about such a thing but unfortunately it's time to face reality. You can't be too safe. 

Regards,

-VII

so very sorry for your losses ratso5. sincere condolences to you and yours.

thank you for spreading the word - harm reduction is key.

yah i heard on the news, these is some new trend going on with patches? ,not sure what it is but not for me , i dont mess with pk's yet , for some reason i can deal with pain not anxiety

Wow... I say this is on the hands of the DEA. When a gov't agency thinks they know medicine better than doctors and use authoritarian tactics to scare physicians into falling in line, it will drive patients who legitimately need pain relief to the black market. Leave the business of medicine to those who are qualified, and increase treatment options and availability to deal with addiction in a responsible way. It's the only way to take power out of the hands of people who are willing to let people die for a little extra profit.

I have heard that fentànyl is lethal, fake or not. It would terrify me to try it - so wouldn't.

I hope you are managing to cope. xx

The  fent patches cost a fortune and are used for chronic pain but they do have the potential to be used incorrectly wich can be dangerous!.

And that's not even to mention the fent power unless you have 00.1 scales forget it as this is a very DANGEROUS drug that should only ever be taken in the SMALLEST amounts if the person wants to try it for kicks.ESPECIALLY if the user does not have any tolerance to opiates,if so you'd be playing Russian roulette with your life as it's not a substance to be messed with EVEN for an experienced opiate user!!!!

Peace 

Bliss.....

I love fent but even when I use it, I am slow to reach my peak. Incremental doses. And I'm a track star w the opiates..

And alot the clear net vendors mix the spray of the analogues iffy. 

I love fent but even when I use it, I am slow to reach my peak. Incremental doses. And I'm a track star w the opiates..

And alot the clear net vendors mix the spray of the analogues iffy. 
Hey socio hun I am/was a track star also?,but I am definitely wary of the fent!.As you say you need to use little and slowly increase the dose or you may well (go over!!).....

Not something for amutures when mained......

Peace 

Bliss....

Reading this thread is scary. Don't think I would knowingly take fen after reading this. And its making me reconsider trying anything new that i've know experience off.   , and I do like my ope.Why would people put something so potent in a rock if they know it could potentially kill off their customer base. If the buyer was thinking they were taking their normal dose of rock. But in reality its 10x stronger or what ever it is.

I kind of get why someone might sell a rock that is a dud that has no active ingredient just to make a quick buck. But why put something in that could potentially kill. I just don't see the logic behind that. You're not going to be making anymore money if your customer base are all dead, and others are put off by that.  

Had a pharmacist tell me they occasionally  had patients die from fent patches,

1 time, 2 in a month

They would either change the patch too soon, leave it on in the shower (a no no), etc

I think it's something that should be reserved, for say, stage 4 cancer patients.

So sorry for the loss of your friends.

Yep fent is a hellova drug. That said there are reports from eastern europe estonia in my case where folks get deep into a fent habit like 1gram plus a day (i know this will kill an elephant) and what happens is they develop a condition that is like acute withdrawal that never goes away when they were to discontinue use. So your left in perpetual acute withdrawl.....ouchy time!

No amount of methadone helps. And this is permanent for life. Many suicides are atributed to this. Hows that for scary? 

Coming of  THE MAD ONE is bad enough. The thought of wd for the rest of your life, I can see why people would choose that way out. 

The more I learn about fent, the more I want to avoid.  

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am on fent patches, and can HANDLE about 200 mcg an hour...but stay on a 75 patch..the withdrawal is horrid, this is NOT stuff to be played with, and "china white" is showing up all over and killing people.  

This is very scary stuff. If people know of particular brands more likely to have this issue and can post that would help the community. Assuming one has rock climbing gear that looks sturdy and appropriately made, would testing a very tiny nick of it likely be safe before using it to climb the mountain. Or would that potentially not tell you enough assuming a very small slice as to whether it is overall safe.
The brand that cannine's like... those.. if not gotten from a legit us pharm.. I would be VERY careful.. let's be honest.. MOST who are really into those, don't eat em.. and that can=some reallllly bad situations. It was just on a site, that acetyl fent is being used on 30's, I've seen them. Usually the imprints are almost if not fully gone. They don't touch me, but I saw a "friend" go out from one. 

Yep fent is a hellova drug. That said there are reports from eastern europe estonia in my case where folks get deep into a fent habit like 1gram plus a day (i know this will kill an elephant) and what happens is they develop a condition that is like acute withdrawal that never goes away when they were to discontinue use. So your left in perpetual acute withdrawl.....ouchy time!

No amount of methadone helps. And this is permanent for life. Many suicides are atributed to this. Hows that for scary? 
1gm of fent/day is more than 90-72 hr ptches combined.. sure ya don't mean 1mg? Cuz 1mg is a lot. I've never tried to abuse the new patches, when they 1st came out... they weren't "working" fast enough and back then it was all gel. I could take in a full 100ptch which is 12-14mg? But never danced w/ the devil and pushed my luck w/ any higher? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back