Fake Pills SO GOOD they can kill ya!

anyone have suggestions about how to tell if something is fake and fen! instead of 0C for example?

I have the same question. I got some new pills that are definitely "off" but also hit like a Mac truck. Is there any taste or feeling differences that I can use to tell? 

I am sorry for your loss too : (.. 

As somewhat of a veteran opi user, there are 2 that I've vowed never to touch.. H3roin & Fentanyl.. 

I lost a couple of friends when I was in my teens to the first one, also one to a m3thadone overdose... And even though a few of them have survived and are still mainlining H multiple times a day, they may aswell be lost. I sometimes see them, for want of a better word 'shuffling' around town.. Looking and talking to them is a very sobering experience!.. They've lost everything, everyone and themselves in the process.. It makes me extremely sad to see where and what they have become now... 

As for the latter, I haven't had much experience, as it's not really hit UK streets... However, I have extensively researched the drug and it's abuse potential.. I am not talking about the prescribed patch or 'lolly' version as I completely understand that it must be a life saver for people's legitimate pain management..

I also recently watched a BBC documentary on Fentanyl in Chicago... The dealer was adding 2 tiny, tiny grains of it to his own skull stamped brand wrap of H. He remarked that one more grain would have resulted in a fatal overdose for anyone who were to shoot his product?! That's some scary shit right there! And I'm sure most of these people don't really give a fuck about whatever happens to the end user after the fact...

Profits over people again! What a lovely world we live in...

~P~

Scary stuff. Once upon a time I couldn't get ohC so I picked up a 100 patch, mdone  + Xanax. Woke up a week later. Wasn't my first dance with patches but was certainly my last. BE CAREFUL.. especially when it comes to mixing with other things. 

Scary stuff. Once upon a time I couldn't get ohC so I picked up a 100 patch, mdone  + Xanax. Woke up a week later. Wasn't my first dance with patches but was certainly my last. BE CAREFUL.. especially when it comes to mixing with other things. 
Did you take a fent patch, methdne and alps at the same time? That must of been some dance.

Tried that combination without using a patch and come back to reality standing looking at my tv. Must of been doing some weird dance then for half a day. 

There are a lot of scary, crazy fent storys i've read. I think to myself I will never try it knowingly. Though sometimes  it does seem tempting.   But the proverb about "curiosity killed the cat" plays in the background of my mind.  Maybe one day.

Yes I took them all at once. I thought I was bulletproof back then (from an extremely high tolerance) but was humbled after this experience. 

We used to use Fent IV on patients for sedation for a procedure. Like a kidney biopsy. Knock them out completely while we monitor VS etc carefully. I think Versed is used more now, but just the fact that it was (don't know if it still is) used for anesthesia tells you how strong it is...

I recently ordered @dd3ra11 but what I got must have been vitamins or some such...they had no numbers/letters (just a score through the center of one side) and they did absolutely NOTHING. Since I also ordered a shitload of @mbien (which was the real deal), when they called me back to ask me if I was satisfied with my order I vented about the fake @dds and they are supposedly going to ship me the real thing, plus a discount on my next order.

Time will tell.

most common way ppl now adays do the blueberys is to stream it.  i know,  as i blasted my veins with the h and rox for about 6 months until i went to rehab.  if they shot them, its no wonder they went.

if they oral take them, then they should have noticed something was up.  cuz once u push that plunger, whatever is gonna happen will happen its to late but if u swallow 1 or 2 and feel something is off...id be weery.

and as from such background, im very sorry for your losee

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back