Fake Roxi

Yep, don't trust the A215's I got scammed and things haven't been made better yet :(.
​rp can you identify which vendor(s) are sending out crap.

First the 853's now the 215's. What's left?

Yep, don't trust the A215's I got scammed and things haven't been made better yet :(.
​rp can you identify which vendor(s) are sending out crap.

First the 853's now the 215's. What's left?
​Team E sent me the fake A215's. Still unsure if it was their fault or their supplier's fault, but they have not been very responsive or accommodating yet.

Ahhh, I'll just say.. I will never use SY again.. IDC who it is.. I'll take the pain and bs, I deal w/ over them adding more and gouging me on prices as well as ship.. THIS IS YET ONE MORE REASON WHY I ONLY BOUGHT THINGS SEALED, OR THAT AREN'T "In Demand" But I'm done.. Yokels are helpin me out if they can til I get to a new doc.. 

Have fun playing tag w/ all these characters. I for one don't have the $ to play their games of "Oh that's not in stock now so you can get this or this!" NO I ASKED DO NOT PICK UP IF NOT IN STOCK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HAD.. well A decided to pick up anyhow. And now it could be months, and I'm supposed to just wait for new stock haha ok... smh an o/n order has turned into a month to 45 days.. I'm writing it off as a L cuz I trust NO other products.. even their Oh pees are old they SHOULD be soft not hard as a rock.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, I'll just say.. I will never use SY again.. IDC who it is.. I'll take the pain and bs, I deal w/ over them adding more and gouging me on prices as well as ship.. THIS IS YET ONE MORE REASON WHY I ONLY BOUGHT THINGS SEALED, OR THAT AREN'T "In Demand" But I'm done.. Yokels are helpin me out if they can til I get to a new doc.. 

Have fun playing tag w/ all these characters. I for one don't have the $ to play their games of "Oh that's not in stock now so you can get this or this!" NO I ASKED DO NOT PICK UP IF NOT IN STOCK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HAD.. well A decided to pick up anyhow. And now it could be months, and I'm supposed to just wait for new stock haha ok... smh an o/n order has turned into a month to 45 days.. I'm writing it off as a L cuz I trust NO other products.. even their Oh pees are old they SHOULD be soft not hard as a rock.. 
Sorry to hear that I would be livid too

@bigs210 I'm not livid, in a lot of pain and frustrated yes but just don't want it to happen to anyone else..  unfortunately it will... I hate dealing w/ the junk heads around here but.. they're no worse imho, and have better deals... cuz they don't even want em. nor do they pay much for em. I'm just in a LOT of pain, but once you red phone, it's in their hands... and I keep seeing more and more NOT getting what they ask for, getting substituted and being ok w/ it, an HONORABLE vendor won't lie and say something's in stock when it's not.. worse part I can't post on his thread.. all happened w/ out warning, in the middle of my transaction. I got no problem donating, but I'll make no qualms that I did NOT like we weren't even notified.. some of us are living off/month, what less than most do per 3-4 days.. so ya, it kinda sucked.. But I can't do jack about it.. and I honestly just don't trust em. cuz when people let "substitutions" slide.. it'll KEEP happening.. I refused substitution and got told it wasn't "so and so A" fault, it was MINE for not wanting substitures AFTER saying do not pick up if not in stock. I'm emailing him today and telling him if I get no refund or what I paid for PLUS, w/ in the week.. I'ma write them off and I will make sure every forum gets my feedback? No threats, just truth,  so far I've yet to say jack til now publicly, almost 10-11 days later. IDK maybe more? I gave em every chance I could. Can't post onMex vendor outstanding orders...

I can't post there for one and 2.. It's not gonna matter, even after a few VIP's left negative stuff.. some "newer people" all the sudden come to his defense? Strange cuz he had no idea which forum I came from. A FEW are more trustworthy, but when that means an extra $150.. I can't afford that, so the yokels are gonna work for peanuts.. and I'll have a new Dr by July I pray. it's all that's keeping me sane at this point(and 15 aupu's a day) I can't keep that up, it'll kill me.

Just sometimes when it rains.. it pours. Good luck

@bigs210 I'm not livid, in a lot of pain and frustrated yes but just don't want it to happen to anyone else..  unfortunately it will... I hate dealing w/ the junk heads around here but.. they're no worse imho, and have better deals... cuz they don't even want em. nor do they pay much for em. I'm just in a LOT of pain, but once you red phone, it's in their hands... and I keep seeing more and more NOT getting what they ask for, getting substituted and being ok w/ it, an HONORABLE vendor won't lie and say something's in stock when it's not.. worse part I can't post on his thread.. all happened w/ out warning, in the middle of my transaction. I got no problem donating, but I'll make no qualms that I did NOT like we weren't even notified.. some of us are living off/month, what less than most do per 3-4 days.. so ya, it kinda sucked.. But I can't do jack about it.. and I honestly just don't trust em. cuz when people let "substitutions" slide.. it'll KEEP happening.. I refused substitution and got told it wasn't "so and so A" fault, it was MINE for not wanting substitures AFTER saying do not pick up if not in stock. I'm emailing him today and telling him if I get no refund or what I paid for PLUS, w/ in the week.. I'ma write them off and I will make sure every forum gets my feedback? No threats, just truth,  so far I've yet to say jack til now publicly, almost 10-11 days later. IDK maybe more? I gave em every chance I could. Can't post onMex vendor outstanding orders...

I can't post there for one and 2.. It's not gonna matter, even after a few VIP's left negative stuff.. some "newer people" all the sudden come to his defense? Strange cuz he had no idea which forum I came from. A FEW are more trustworthy, but when that means an extra $150.. I can't afford that, so the yokels are gonna work for peanuts.. and I'll have a new Dr by July I pray. it's all that's keeping me sane at this point(and 15 aupu's a day) I can't keep that up, it'll kill me.

Just sometimes when it rains.. it pours. Good luck
I understand what you are saying

Pretty sure I just got fake M's. Can anyone describe to me what they are supposed to be like? I just withdrew for 4 days and then took a whole pill which normally really messes me up, and I feel almost nothing. There is no possible way they could be this weak. I don't think I can trust the SY vendors anymore, I think they press their own pills and just put minimal amounts of the active ingredient and put in tons of fillers. This is just crazy, it's like throwing away money.

Pretty sure I just got fake M's. Can anyone describe to me what they are supposed to be like? I just withdrew for 4 days and then took a whole pill which normally really messes me up, and I feel almost nothing. There is no possible way they could be this weak. I don't think I can trust the SY vendors anymore, I think they press their own pills and just put minimal amounts of the active ingredient and put in tons of fillers. This is just crazy, it's like throwing away money.
​What about the withdrawal feelings? Did they go away when you took them?

​Well my withdrawl symptoms are not overbearing since I have only been on oxy for a short time, but no it has not solved my restless legs, nausea or pain in general at all.

Just to balance the conversation, I have been purchasing Rocksies from SY vendors for a long time and have never had fakes. Of course I am not insinuating that they don't exist, I know that they do.

Many orders with Eiffelrx and Tony for all different brands.

Certainly if I felt that I received fakes, I would test them and find out what I had received.

Receiving fakes is possible, but not typical.

I agree. I don't think they have been faked imho

i sent off  a diff pk to be tested and it came back legit. I know many have bought test less expensive 

I would definitely if you think you received fakes invest in the the test- I know headbanger and others have recommended them 

There was a certain indian vendor that had roxy but listed they were pressed and money back if do not like em. I don't remember brand I will look n post back. He had a 3 max @ a time jusr in case not happy. I know they were blue

​whenever i go for a few days without, it takes double dosage for the first day or two, to get me back to normal dosage. 

Angler andrew said:
Been told they work for a few days,please tell me I wasn't in the process of killing my dad?
actually, yes you were, when I started fentanyl patches they started me on 25 mcgh(micro grams per hour) and over MONTHS would up the dose until max relief, vs less high, happy medium, those in pain know we will never be completely out of pain unless stoned. Anyway no one should ever start on these unless very opioid tolerant, and then start at lowest and over time move up, I had doc take me off them because I was on 150mcgh, changing patches x2 days instead of 3 that most do. I'm not that old and figured at that rate I would be on 300 mcgh way too soon, also the patches fall off and stick to animals and family members, that was last straw, so now yes I'm miserable but my family is safer. Hope this helps someone not play with this drug. It's very very deadly. Take care y'all.
P.s. They now have 12mcgh patches they start ppl on. Just FYI 

Kim 

Last edited by a moderator:
Angler andrew said:
Been told they work for a few days,please tell me I wasn't in the process of killing my dad?
actually, yes you were, when I started fentanyl patches they started me on 25 mcgh(micro grams per hour) and over MONTHS would up the dose until max relief, vs less high, happy medium, those in pain know we will never be completely out of pain unless stoned. Anyway no one should ever start on these unless very opioid tolerant, and then start at lowest and over time move up, I had doc take me off them because I was on 150mcgh, changing patches x2 days instead of 3 that most do. I'm not that old and figured at that rate I would be on 300 mcgh way too soon, also the patches fall off and stick to animals and family members, that was last straw, so now yes I'm miserable but my family is safer. Hope this helps someone not play with this drug. It's very very deadly. Take care y'all.
P.s. They now have 12mcgh patches they start ppl on. Just FYI 

Kim 
Hey, I was on the patches as well and changed then every two days because My meds go through my body fast and would end up detoxing in a day and a half....You know those clear patches for wounds you can use, that s what i put on my patch to make sure it doesnt fall off or the other side rub on anyone else...otherwise it would start to fall off....:(  also your so right, you cannot just start on a high dose of fent, you can go into respiratory  arrest because you really need to move slowly up with this med as its strong.  People do not think it is...but it is....You dont get the normal  (high) with them unless you take way to much...it more makes you a bit tired till you do get used to them....

fent is a tricky med but you definitely want to move forward slowly on it not to hard yourself...so kim is 100 percent correct.....Even if you think your tolerance is so high...dont use a huge dose of fent makes sure you slowly move up on it not to cause very severe problems with your health..

I am indeed in much more pain since I got off the patches, but I also don't literally writhe on the floor in pain when a patch went missing and I only knew once huge withdrawal set in. Every drug has it's pitfalls, I know this may make a few cry, but I never knew the stresses of being unable to find pain relief.....I gave away so many unknowing, I'm glad nothing bad happened, they are unlike anything else, puking will not save you. Any thinking of playing with these....just don't. Ok love ya buh bye.

I do think people should see this is just a tip of the iceberg ..there is allot of fake pills doing the rounds granted not as lethal as this .I have always had one rule and that is never ever give someone something u wouldn't take yourself .So if i ordered xyz for a friend id always try it first ..Not one of these things id never go past Napp or pharma grade .

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back