Fake Tramadol From C R . Anyone Have Same Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacogirl

I don't think I can mention the name of the pharmacy. But will if I can. But the
initials are CR and they are in *******and are popular.
I've been getting Tramadol for years from another pharmacy in India. The shipping
was having problems, so I heard of this one. Cheap prices, the same as the other.
So I got my order, the same green and yellow capsules. I've notice the past two
days I feel nothing, and this am, a took a couple more. I can always tell if I've taken
too much since I can feel it. These did not give me any little extra lift that is the normal.
I opened them and they tasted like they were half baby power or something.
Definitely Not the same taste as the ones I'm used to. They were definitely Cut with
a filler. So I emailed the guy. I'm not happy. These Are worthless. I taste None of
the bitterness of the drug when I open, just baking soda or something.
I'm so pissed. Is there any way to definitively know they are fake.
I'm sure he will not give me my money back. But he has lost a customer, and
hopefully others will get a warning....

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give the initial of the brand? I am a long time customer of click. I would be surprised to hear of fakes, it's sooooooo inexpensive over there anyway.  I would also be interested in how the dialogue goes if you're willing to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the brand, just yellow and green capsules.They ship in a box.
 If he does not respond, I'll ask for my money back. It's not even subtle. Just No medication in the
 capsules I think. I know they have a good rep. I'm surprised, but not wrong. Maybe someone else does the packaging part and they purchase and send out. But I let them know. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Are they loose? If you read the vendors thread you would have seen that the overall consensus is that the loose ones are garbage and the very slightly more expensive blistered ones are great.

Also no point them sending fakes. Tramadol over there is one of the cheapest meds to buy in a pharmacy and perfectly legal to sell over the counter.

Tell him you are very unhappy, ask him if he can send you 20% of your original order but the Tindol brand. See the difference.

He can be reasonable if your friendly.

Im seeing a lot of talk about this med and im just wondering ... they used to give this mes like candy in the u.s i thought it was not controlled .. did something change with this med?

Tr@ms were not a scheduled drug for a long time & were advertised as an alternative to opie8s that were not addictive. I actually researched it before I decided to start using them & read a number of papers saying that their abuse potential was minimal, of course that was BS. So anyway, I think it was 2 years ago the gov't changed its status. Which I think was a really stupid move. Before if I wanted them I could order from a US pharmacy without trouble, but after I had to shop at places that sold all kinds of other things as well & so scheduling it has lead me, at least, to start using other meds.

Yeah i thought it may have changed by the tone of some posts.  Thanks for the 411 much appreciated my friend. 

Peace and love 

Smoop

He doesn't sell fakes. Just brands of varying quality. As a rule buy his blistered only.

I used to take quite a bit of tramadol. It never at any point felt like a "cotton wool body" experience. Made me slightly drowsy and focused if that makes sense. I could never just sit still i had to get up and fix or clean something. I agree with the cheapness of manufacturing it i doubt it would be a total fake.  Maybe underdosed? Maybe the capsule is made from stronger stuff that stomach acid cant dissolve aswell? But do not empty the powder out an take!!!! Maybe go a day or two without any if you can then reassess the situation.

I agree, I made many orders in the past from them and it would be odd to manufacture fakes when the real thing is so inexpensive and readily available. In any case, I think things are covered here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back