fashions

bunnies

thought it might be cool if we had a thread to talk about clothes and shoes and that.  seeing as we've started discussing beauty products and cosmetic procedures. i picked up some great things recently. my favourite color is grey (dark grey) and i've managed to score some lovely tops and jeans, as well as shoes in my shade. i'll follow up with pictures later, but in the meantime lets start talking clothes!

I'm game, even though the last clothing I bought were pajamas, oh and sandals.  I dicovered a new (to me) super comfy brand. I'll have to look at the name again.

Yes, I want to see pics. Dark grey is a great neutral, goes with everything. I love that color for dressy pants.

awesome, hi 2earls *waves*

picked this gorgeous top up, marked down from £49.99 to £9.99 - they had 1 extra small left which never happens during sales. i got lucky. it's got 3/4 length sleeves and the way it hangs on my body is amazing. makes me look like i've got a bit more weight onme than i do (which is a look i aim for, as i'm currently under 7 stone so wearing looser clothing makes me look less skinny.)

View attachment 908

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. That's a style that flatters a lot of figures. There's nothing better than a bargain! The sandals I bought are Sanuk I believe  (the U is a smiley face). Haven't worn them yet, but they have a cushy feel like my Born ones.

Where are our other beauty girls? I know they have to be picking up a few items for spring.

So I was going to post a couple pictures of how many shoes I have. Once I was up to six pictures and still didn't show them all, I considered that I may have a problem. Do I dare take a count?

Well the pics are only showing quantity. If I took them all out it would take a week.

Well shoot, just try ed to post pic and just got a spinning circle. Hmm the one I did on the test thread worked, I wonder what happened. I better figure it out because I want to post pictures!

i have, no word of a lie, at least 8 grey pairs of boots.  who even does that. we should take photos of our shoe collections.  you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes.

looking forward to seeing yours.  perhaps you can upload the image on tinypic and post the url here if uploading to the forum continues to be problematic?

Thanks Bunnies I'll try that. What does 8 pairs of gray boots tell us about you? Can't have enough of a good thing? Lol

I love clothes but oddly enough don't care about shoes that much.. does that make me odd? LOL  I can't wear heels because I have very wide feet, not big feet (size 6.5) but very wide so they are almost square, haha.  And I am lazy and like slip on only mostly because I like to take them off and on throughout the day.  So I have a couple pairs of clogs, one tennis shoes, one earthshoes and one Uggs for winter and that's about it besides flip flops.  I know, I am weird hippie chick, lol

I love clothes but oddly enough don't care about shoes that much.. does that make me odd? LOL  I can't wear heels because I have very wide feet, not big feet (size 6.5) but very wide so they are almost square, haha.  And I am lazy and like slip on only mostly because I like to take them off and on throughout the day.  So I have a couple pairs of clogs, one tennis shoes, one earthshoes and one Uggs for winter and that's about it besides flip flops.  I know, I am weird hippie chick, lol
It sounds practical, not weird. I think that I have a kind of hoarding addiction to clothes, shoes, jewelry, make up, accessories. I was thinking, if we were to move, how much effort it would be just for the shoes alone. I'm going to go count for fun.

226 not counting slippers. Think I might have a problem? Don't answer that! Ugh
​wow, 2e, now you  got me wondering how you keep the dust off of them or are they all in boxes?  but no, that wouldn't work with so many unless you had a picture of them on the box?  I can't imagine and the space? do you have a huge closet like the Kardashians? lol  now I'm curious.

226 pairs of shoes?  Lol!  I thought i was bad with fifty pair of boots!  Lolololol!  Where Do you keep them?  

I have a walk in closet where the boxed shoes live. I take the sandals and flip flops out of the box and line them up in Bankers boxes. You can do 12 or more pairs per box. Then I have another smaller closet and under the bed. No space is wasted!

I intend to spend some time to get rid of some now that I know what a ridiculous amount  I have. Or to make room for new ones wink wink.

50 pairs of boots is a substantial collection!

I wear boots constantly.  When I wear shoes that is.  Lol! Since I stopped working almost a year ago, i sometimes dont evn get dressed.  

Mmm Shoes!! I've recently become obssesed with Valentino Rockstud flats. I stare at them all day.....on instagram lol. If only I could afford a pair! I've been looking for deals on eBay. But my latest realistic obsession is cowgirl boots. I recently moved down south, and they are big here. But damn those babies can get expensive!

Although I'm a man (ish), I do own a couple of pairs of women's UGG boots that I like to wander around the house in?.. In fact, I have occasionally worn them out and about?.. I also enjoy wearing female undergarments every now and then ; )... Plus, I do own a lot of women's socks?

Hmmmmm, I may have to reevaluate some basic principles after reading these words?! 

226 shoes Twirls?!.. And I thought I had issues! ; )

Although I'm a man (ish), I do own a couple of pairs of women's UGG boots that I like to wander around the house in?.. In fact, I have occasionally worn them out and about?.. I also enjoy wearing female undergarments every now and then ; )... Plus, I do own a lot of women's socks?

Hmmmmm, I may have to reevaluate some basic principles after reading these words?! 

226 shoes Twirls?!.. And I thought I had issues! ; )
Hmmm women's undergarments. You kinky little bat, you. Uggs are not the least bit feminine but very comfy. I have 2 pairs. 1 gray and 1 black, but the black are customized. I bought them on a special Ugg day at Nordstrom where they had a guy stamping boots with designs so I have a crown, heart, and fleur-de-lis. I LOVE them.

By the way, I threw out a pair of shoes yesterday so I'm down to a more manageable 225.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back