fashions

I have several Vera Bradleys...lol!  ANd i would make an AWFUL mom.  Me and my Mom used to give them to each other back and forth before she died.  now, I am into anything mall and black.  love coach and I am very educated
AWFUL mom? it all depends on what you are raising. :) Hellyons need a special kinda mom. Don't cut your self short. Besides you could adopt a black kid (if you are white) and tell them they ARE NOT adopted. Tell'm you not sure why they have a nice tan and the rest of the fam has pasty white skin. Could be fun. Plus the chances of him getting in the NBA is way better then with some run of the mill white kid. Trust me, I got two and while they are awesome sadly neither will be dunking in the pros.

On topic:

Burberry has nice bags as well...

I had a carpenter come in and he redid my closet. Now I have everything organized.

The way I would describe my fashion sense is: dresses but with boots, jeans but with heels, dress pants but with gym shoes. I have no way of labeling it. But, that is the way I dress.

I like it @Safari. Sounds like you dress to please yourself and I don't know if I've done dress slacks with sneakers, maybe just not lately. I love boots with dresses and definitely dress casual, but try to do it without looking like a slob.

I bet your closet is awesome. I start salivating when I see celebrity closets on Cribs or something. It would be great to have everything organized and accessible. I don't even KNOW what's in the back of mine.

I cannot get a pic loaded, but when I wear dress slacks with sneakers, I wear them with a desinger called ASH. If you want to see the type of shoes they carry go to ashusa.com.

I own 15 pairs of Ash shoes and sneakers. There expensive though, but not like a pair of Jimmy Cho's! Those are way out of my price league!

I love this thread!! Fashion, shoes, makeup, accessories... I love it all!

i recently downloaded this app called StyleBook. You take photos of all your individual pieces of clothing, purses... The app allows you to organize it all (tops, pants, shoes, purses...) and then you can put "looks" together so you have all these great outfits already thought up and stored in one place! You can also record when you wore each piece, what price you are getting per wear. This is also great becaus I buy stuff all the time and then forget about it! So now it's so much easier to look through my "closet"!

The setup is kind of a bitch though, taking pictures of each piece of clothing you own? I have spent hours the last 3 weeks doing just that. I seriously love it though, and now I can just add new stuff as I buy it!

@Xangel I have tried to do this on my own without an app. Went through the whole damn closet and paired tops and bottoms and one accesory. I must have been on some special meds because I HAND wrote the whole thing.

I love it now though. When I'm packing, I don't have to try anything on, just consult The List. I'm a clothing, shoe, jewelry hoarder. I don't follow trends much any more, so nothing becomes out of date. I'd give anything for more closet space.

:488_tractor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, Einstein, had a closet full of the same suit, lots of them, just the same.  He said he didn't have to take time to think about what he would wear.

We are not Einstein, but same happens when you go to a parochial or, sometimes, private, or socialized school systems.   In those cases it's usually aimed at leveling the playing field for kids from more or less affluent families.   Fashion and following fashion has waned since women began to burn their bras in the 60s.  Style nowadays seems to relate you to a group at best.  Not like the 1920s through 1950s.  I like a nice suit or sports jacket, and ties, so I'm probably more of a clothes horse than most males today. 

Always fun to see what people are wearing though. 

My own choice for casual attire usually relies more on smell factors.  Just a guy.

SG

I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home, and we keep chickens and goats, so much my of my wardrobe is either overalls or Dickey's, with either a white T-shirt (if it is warm) or an under armour shirt if it is cold.

For going out, I'm stuck in the 80's - Blue jeans or Dokkers, penny loafers, and either a polo shirt with my employer's logo on it, or a polo shirt with one of my old army unit crests on it.

I don't do baseball caps or tennis shoes.  Heck, my Dickies work boots are going on 10 years old now, and still look new.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back