Fat loss

I have been doing some experimentation with OTC products regarding weight loss, and have found that using Raspberry Ketones (I take 500 mg twice a day before larger meals) as well as either Hoodia or Cambogia for appetite suppression seems to help.  I am also really thinking I have found the magic pill in discovering White Kidney Bean--it blocks the sugar/carbs and you take it also before your bigger meals (about 1/2 hour before eating).  Now, I would rather eat my calories than drink them, so I drink only diet beverages.  I do drink caffeine and artificially sweetened sodas, and I keep reading that consuming items with sugar substitute only increases your body's craving of real sugar, I have not found that to be the case with me.  Regarding meds in different categories increasing cravings, I know there is some correlation between opiates and wanting chocolates, but more so when you are weaning the opiate.  I try to take daily vitamins b/c my diet is basically like a 3rd grader--go all day w/o eating, then have chips and a bowl of cereal for a meal.  All the literature I see begin with stating your biggest meal should be early in the day, & that a good breakfast is essential.  In my experience, I can force feed breakfast, lunch, dinner, but then I still want the junk later in the evening, so I am essentially eating 1500-2000 calories of food I am not really hungry for (usually b/c if I visit my parents or they visit me they bully me into 3 meals routinely b/c that is "normal"), then if I indulge in the evening (especially after I have taken my evening sleep cocktail that includes amb!en), I wake up to find candy, cookies, cereal, sandwiches and other random foods spilled over me, the sheets, the pillowcases, sometimes still in my mouth-I have aspirated on food, & lucky not to have choked to death or incurred a pneumonia as a result.  So no telling how many calories I consume in those black out binges.  Still, though, with taking the Carb Interceptors/White Kidney Beans along with the fat burning ketones, I eat what I please, & do not gain weight--in fact, my weight is down a bit more than I would like, but if I fly to FL to visit parents for Christmas, they will push food on me & I'll pick up a couple of lbs.  I just can't do large weight fluctuations--I have CHF (shouldn't be drinking the diet drinks b/c of sodium levels, but taking diuretics as prescribed by pulmonary & cardiology docs), so I try to be somewhat conscientious of what I am consuming.  I can tell by the way my clothes are fitting me if I am down or up in regards to weight.  Being heavy is something I have much knowledge of--was obese enough to qualify for a lap band maybe 10 years ago, which helped me enormously, and I would recommend to anyone despite the fact that I had every complication you could potentially have in regards to that stomach surgery (infections, port flipping, worsening acid reflux, port wearing through skin requiring surgery, etc.), finally my GI surgeon took me in for my 13th operation in which he was supposed to replace my port which had gotten infected & had to be removed temporarily, but when I woke up in recovery room, I found out that not only did he not replace the port (how they add fluid to adjust/tighten the band around your stomach), but he had completely removed the lap band--I wept hysterically....when I went back for my post op appt I had already gained like 20 pounds, & was freaking out, I wanted the band replaced, & he said I needed to gain another 20, & that he would not be placing a band back into me b/c I had "abused" the band (gotten too skinny in his opinion, but was still in my BMI category although on low side), so I emergently needed to find something-anything, to help me get my weight back in check, and that is how I started with the Hoodia, Garcenia Cambogia, White Kidney Bean, & sometimes Coffee/Tea extracts that help control appetite & block some of that sugar in my diet (I took the Fen-Phen back in the day, then the prescription Phentermine, then the bootlegged Phentermine.  I take Adder@ll for my depression, but I don't think it affects my appetite much.  So that's the short (ha-ha) version of how I got to and maintain my ideal weight (Before band, over 100 lbs overweight), I am 5'7" and weigh today 142 pounds (but that is also some loose skin from sig weight loss, more than 5 pounds at very least)....Godspeed to all, Leigh Anne

The mother of my daughter has weight issues. She's trying to lose it. She may have a thyroid problem.
Well, that's an easy one to figure out--the doctor needs a lab drawn & can look at her thyroid numbers to see if she is off track there, & if she is low, they would likely put her on Synthroid, that would be the answer to that one.  If not her thyroid, then look at what she is drinking--if she is overweight, I often see that people heavier don't necessarily eat too much, it is the consumption of high calorie drinks--I love soda, but only drink diet or low calorie, would rather eat my calories anyday rather than drink them, especially since there are so many good ones these days (I love G2, Sprite Zero, Coke Zero, Diet Mountain Dew, Propel, Diet Teas, etc.).  So she needs a check up and blood drawn, also how long post-partum is she?  You can't look at those celebrities that have babies & are back to a size 4 within a month....

Ever watch that show naked and afraid.  You just have to cut down on your eating.  I mean really exercise is fantastic for how it makes us feel but you have to shut your mouth to food so to speak.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back