Favorite comedians

Samsun

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Whats your favorite comedians.

I really love Tom Segura I have been to one of his shows and am going to go to his next show in FL even if its the same show it was so good.

I also have been watching Anthony Jeselnik on netflx he is so fucking funny.

I think that would be "Robin Williams" R.I.P. I just wish he was still here with us and making Movies and other things still to this Day. 

Billy Connelly (the goat) 

Bill Burr

Frankie Boyle

Jimmy Carr  

I saw bill burr earlier this year and wow! And I have tickets for Jimm Carr in March. I was lucky enough to see Billy Connelly in his prime and simply the greatest storyteller comedian of all time.

I love Joe Rogan, listen to his podcast daily and is one favourite people (Opera for men supposedly but it goes way deeper then that) but one thing I think is that he’s overrated as a comedian. Anyone else think that 

Bill Hicks! Surprised nobody else named him already. His “it’s all a ride” is always popular with heads. His comedy(and worldview) were greatly influenced by psilocybin mushroom trips, as I understand. 

I think that would be "Robin Williams" R.I.P. I just wish he was still here with us and making Movies and other things still to this Day. 
Seconded. Have you ever seen the footage of Robin Williams meeting the gorilla that learned American Sign Language?  If you haven’t, go look it up. Robin Williams and Koko the gorilla. It’s amazing. Be prepared to tear up through. 

Richard Prior - turning pain into laughter. So influential, so real. Live at the Sunset Strip was filmed over 2 nights. Knowing he BOMBED the night before, so bad they couldn't use any of the material... and he came back and crafted that set... Man.

George Carlin - another genius.

Steven Wright - total weirdo, but original and funny as hell. "I bought some powdered water, I don't know what to add...?"

Louis CK - I find myself quoting him way too often. I love that whatever topic he seems to bring up, he attacks from all sides, apparently supporting nothing, including himself!

The Collective of WKYK. In syndication, SNL always comes across lame to me. I recall enjoying it at the time, but it doesn't stand the test of time (IMHO). The Whitest Kids You Know has never gotten old to me, their skits are

*HONORABLE MENTION**

Bo Burnham - I consider him an artist, but it's comedy set to music... regardless - I'm SO happy that I stumbled across him years ago. Like the others on this list, they've shaped my sense of humor and my life. Their ability to make one laugh out loud through the roller coaster of mental states we endure, especially the painful ones - on many occasions became the hand that pulled me from darkness into a new day, where there is always the possibility of a new perspective.

And that is what makes Robin Williams situation so sad.

Ron White!  Love his white trash sense of humor with the drink in his hand.  Great comedic timing!

@Pokeatmyiris I’m 100% with ya. Joe Rogan is an awesome person to follow & he has an amazing podcast, but his stand up is just in the middle of the road for me. 

My favorite comedians are as follows:

Louis C.K. (Going to see him in December)

Tom Segura (Going to see him in March)

Bill Burr

Anthony Jeselnik

Tony Hinchcliffe (primarily his podcast more so than his stand up)

Shane Gillis

Tim Dillon (primarily his podcast more so than his stand up)

Jim Gaffigan (I know he’s much different than the other people on my list, and he catches a lot of shit for having mostly food/lazy person jokes, but for whatever reason, he cracks me up with those jokes every single time. That’s just his style & I like it!)

John Mulaney

Ron White

Definitely a bunch more that I like a lot, but I’d say these are my favorites.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back