Favorite Drug, Laundering, or just wild ass movies Movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Whoopiegoldburgg222
  • Start date Start date
W

Whoopiegoldburgg222

Whats everyone's favorite? Its my favorite genre lol I love all the fuckin crazynesss!!

Last edited:
Other than those movies mentioned in the other thread, of course I have to mention Wolf of Wall Street! And Catch me if you Can. Matchstick Men, In Bruges, reservoir dogs, inglorious basterds... List is endless!

Haven't seen Uncut Gems but heard it's relevant to your interests!

Youll love Uncut Gems! Really good movie that make you wanna jump in the
screen lol

Is Matchstick Men with Nicolas Cage? I vaguely remember watching it years ago but I was a kid and it all went over my head lol

Yeah matchstick men had nic cage lmao. His movies are hit or miss but whatever, that one is good.

Watched parasite this weekend... You'll enjoy that if you haven't seen it!

@CAHEpiphany love and missed you I will pm you but I agree Parasite was absolutely one of the best movies I have seen. Definitely shows the differences between work classes between the poor and wealthy!  

All time favorite Drug Movie has to be Drugstore Cowboy then The Basketball Diaries Jim Carroll And Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas the book was so much better. Love Hunter S Thompson and Junkie by William S Burroughs. @CAHEpiphany definitely Reservoir Dogs Mr. Pink! 

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite drug genre movie is Blow.

I love this movie. I have it on DVD although when it comes on TV, I have to watch it again.

@jtab Blow is just a great movie I love the way they show the entire journey,from a couple of teens on the beach with an idea lol Thanks I was actually just thinking of what movie I should watch next. Its been such a wild week for me but things are finally starting to slow down where I can enjoy my movies agian!

Drugstore Cowboys, Trainspotting were 2 of my favorite movies as a teenager, and I glorified the addict lifestyle so much. I'd go around speaking with a scottish accent "choose life, choose cars, compact disc players..... who needs reasons when you've got heroin?" Read all the William S. Burroughs I could find, and this was at like 12. (LOVED Junkie!) I was a good student with a perverse curiosity and when drug opportunities came I pounced with enthusiasm. I remember as a freshman in high school I would have my sister bake Christmas cookies and we would walk around the neighborhood knocking on doors smiling and merry christmas and "May I use your restroom?" I read my PDR every night and was well versed in what to look for. I'd raid their medecine cabined while the toilet flushed and the sink ran, and if anything good found I'd take as much as I felt I could get away with. All sorts of schemes like that. I'd befriend the socially awkward overmedicated kids and collect their ritalin and adderall and cylert and zanax and... Then I'd go home with them after school to play, raid their parent's med cabinets before they got home! I'd have gallon ziplocs full of painkillers and benzos that I would wash down with tussionex XD then go sell it to college students at a premium (esp the study drugs)

I feel a little bad in retrospect. (Felt like a badass then and was held in high esteem by my peers 4+years in either direction) My grades and life suffered and I've had varying degrees of addiction for decades. But I don't think I'd trade it. I am who I am. Definitely have developed a little more discernment in how I process influential movies!

@Pilliam Oh My God that was priceless! I love Hunter S Thompson. Fear And Loathing was a classic! I have not met you I was in the hospital for a kidney infection. It is awesome meeting you. Sounds like we both have excellent choices of movies!  Lots of love and have a great weekend! 

@Pilliam  Glad to hear from another fellow member! I totally feel you on not usually being sociable and then when that med hits the sweet spot ! Ahhh, Good times 😉.

To follow up on your question about the inspiration or influence of movies on our preferences, lifestyle  or drug choices ..... I would say Yes and no. At least for me, I guess I can see why I am attracted to these type of movies as I can easily relate to the trials and triumphs. Some of these drug genre movies, “romanticize” drug use which I can certainly understand this as many times I have had some phenomenal times in my life with different substances but while watching a lot of these movies when I was a much younger man or not quite even a   man yet, it certainly made me think that it was “cool” , being wrong or right. I don’t think that they necessarily led me to any certain substance as I found my drug of choice quite young . I found the love of opi8s.  It has caused many issues in my past, I won’t lie, but at the same time, I can sincerely and honestly say that they have also enhanced many parts of my life and me. They of course, stating the obvious, have helped me with pain that I’ve dealt with from various issues but more than that, they’ve helped me with depression , self confidence and anxiety. They have helped me deal with severely emotional times and crises that I’ve encountered. And sometimes, the best version of myself is thanks to this special substance. With that said, there is a fine line that is easily crossed between maintaining and abuse. That’s when I get myself in trouble. It’s very hard to walk that line . As I know MANY others can relate. Sorry, not trying to get off topic... Seems I’m feeling a little talkative myself 🤭 lol!!! 

I can certainly  relate to your post about glorifying the addict lifestyle. It’s definitely cool 😎 until.....it’s not lol. I really enjoyed reading your very candid post. It was so brutally honest. I felt like at times that I was reading my own autobiography lol.  With all of the scheming and planning. Raiding medicine cabinets and having to get clever. It takes some serious smarts and dedication. Who knows what we could achieve if we applied this to the “proper” channels or if only I could have that much motivation in legit business or other areas of my life lmao.

Other than those movies mentioned in the other thread, of course I have to mention Wolf of Wall Street! And Catch me if you Can. Matchstick Men, In Bruges, reservoir dogs, inglorious basterds... List is endless!

Haven't seen Uncut Gems but heard it's relevant to your interests!
I love Wolf of Wall Street too! I've watched it probably 3-4 times and will again! I've heard all the hype about Uncut Gems but have yet to see it.  Good recs: I'm also going to add Reservoir Dogs, Matchstick Men and Inglorious Basterds to my W/L! thx ✍️ 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back