Favorite Movies

• Thread starter Thread starter kittykat
  • Start date Start date
Another old old one love Phoebe Cates.

The movie Shag

Last edited:
My all time favorite movie is "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

The first part of the movie with the group therapy sessions is glorious.

That movie has one of the best Casts and characters ever.

Although the story ends up being more sad and serious, the first part of the movie is unbelievably funny.

My all time favorite movie is "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"

The first part of the movie with the group therapy sessions is glorious.

That movie has one of the best Casts and characters ever.

Although the story ends up being more sad and serious, the first part of the movie is unbelievably funny.
That movie is the best.....Great choice /default_biggrin.png

I've never seen that one, I'll check it out if its ever broadcasted on my free TV from veetle.com

You sure get what you pay for. Man if I had a nickel for every time I heard that. /default_laugh.png 

I never get tired of watching the Devils Advocate. Pacino’s part as the devil always brings back fun memories of when I saw it in the theater.

I just watched The Bicycle Theif. Italian movie from 1948. And Citizen Kane

I just watched The Bicycle Theif. Italian movie from 1948. And Citizen Kane
I love foriegn movies

Diabolique

The Seven Samurai

Bob le Flambeur

La Grande Illusion - wonderful movie as are the others but this one is amazing.

Nice. I haven't seen La Grande illusion but I may check it out tonight. I also have Side Effects sitting here waiting to he watched. Another good "Le Grand" movie is Le Grand Voyage. It's a recent film though, not a classic 

Right now I'm really liking this guy Tobias Lindholm from Denmark. He made a movie called A hijacking, which is now being remade into a hollywood movie starring Tom Hanks (sigh), and he wrote another called the Hunt. Depending whether you are in a major city the Hunt may still be in art house theates. I also recently has a Chinese movie (aptly titled for this site) Drug Wars. Pretty effin cool film.

Fruitvale station was very good too, if you haven't already seen it. Very simple, but well done.  And, I loved Elysium.

Idiocracy is g¢d dam freakin hilarious. 
But I think Dogdeball might be my fave.
A 2 player sway!  The 5 Ds!  F'cking Brilliant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ASBsQfXnw

And now the Lance Armstrong Cameo at the end is super awkward. 

Speaking of LA, if LA was doping while everyone else in cycling was doping at the exact same wouldn't this just basically reset the playing field to zero? LA wouldn't have an advantage because all this competitors were just as doped up. Therefore, he's still the best. Just a thought (but not really).

Last edited:
That makes two of us KK, LOL! Of course, I suspect you already had that figured out. /default_biggrin.png
I could watch this movie all day /default_tongue.png Would'nt mind bartending there great tips...lol

Last edited:
ONE OF MY FAVORITES - Val Kilmer is the perfect Doc Holliday.

I love foriegn movies

Diabolique

The Seven Samurai

Bob le Flambeur

La Grande Illusion - wonderful movie as are the others but this one is amazing.
Have you seen "Pan's Labyrinth" and if so, what did you think of it?

I found it well-made and tho I had to read the dialogue, the movie still was compelling and suspenseful, kept my interest.

Sorry, I meant to post this scene from Tombstone - one of my of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back