Favorite Movies

• Thread starter Thread starter kittykat
  • Start date Start date
Another great movie...
I agree.  That was a great movie with fantastic love story, action, good music...... (Ben Affleck being romantic  *sigh*   LOL)   

What more could you ask for?

My grandson is close to this age and he absolutely loved this movie.  I had to watch it several times with him.......

It is a cool movie with a good plot - drama, laughs and story, not just beat 'em up movie.

You can watch entire movie clip by clip but no full movie w/o paying.    /default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
 I usualy won't admit being a romantic, but.......here is one of my favorite pure love stories (not comedy-love story but drama and real life......

accompanied by a song/singer I really like.....

MOVIE:   "THE NOTEBOOK"

A Bronx Tale

American History X -Such a sad, sad story but a very powerful movie.

Love Actually - This movie makes me so unbelievably happy - I could watch it over and over.

Goodfellas

An American President

The Hangover - I didn't care for the two sequels but the original was just so funny.

North by Northwest

Murder on the Orient Express

Dog Day Afternoon

A Bronx Tale

American History X -Such a sad, sad story but a very powerful movie.

Love Actually - This movie makes me so unbelievably happy - I could watch it over and over.

Goodfellas

An American President

The Hangover - I didn't care for the two sequels but the original was just so funny.

North by Northwest

Murder on the Orient Express

Dog Day Afternoon
That's a great list of movies - several are favorites of mine, too.

/default_smile.png

When I watched this with my parents as a kid, I thought it was great.  Got the sheet music and learned the songs.  Went to St. Louis on a steamboat dinner/theater.  It may seem cheesy now, but I still like it.

Your heart breaks for Ava Gardner's character. 

If you can still go on Showboat Rides at St Louis where you eat dinner and watch a live show on a showboat - think about making a family outing there.  It's great see the authentic performances, like the can-can  LOL

raymond112 said:
I recently saw "Sublime" a horror movie about a man going for a routine procedure in hosital- not my favorite but a

BIG EYE opener due to todays healthcare!!!
CREEPY, wasn't it?  Didn't you want to scream and help me?

Wish I could repair that huge type where my computer rebelled......LOL   That looks soooo bad.

SORRY, EVERYBODY!

ON THE WATERFRONT

REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

(Marlon Brando did a screen test for James Dean's role in this movie.)

GIANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIl5YSxi8U

I had East of Eden with James Dean on my list...... If he'd lived, what an actor.....facial expressions and body language in his roles, he was a natural.

Altho people saw him as "The Rebel" - I've read he was a friendly, pretty nice guy, always willing to sign autographs for fans.  Very intelligent.

The good die young - look how many amazing musical and film stars with great promise have died young.   27-28 yr seems to be a real dangerous time for these "shooting stars"......

Godfather Trilogy, of course.  I could name great movies all night, being a long-time movie buff.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back