Favourite opiate

Tttddx

Please mods move this if its in contravention too rules. 

What's everyone's favourite opiate/opioid? 

My one for ages was the soluble solpdol. It came with 500mg of paracetamol though which wasn't great. 

When I upgraded I tried 80 oxy but it give me a very bad hangover. Like dying the next day with a headache like after drink. 

I tried 40 then and its much better. 

I think my fave would still be 60mg dhc. 

Dilaudid or morphine...administered at the hospital thru an IV. Never felt anything so pure. 🤤 

Getting my gallbladder removed was no fun tho. 

@Justlooking1014I've had the dilaudid & morphine ER experience too.  2 or 3 times every year, after effects of cancer & it is a kick ass floating experience.

I'm not very experienced in the OP field but so far I've found the OC 10s & 20s have been better than the Vikings I've tried. Prettly lame compared to some of the other responses 😂

@Justlooking1014I've had the dilaudid & morphine ER experience too.  2 or 3 times every year, after effects of cancer & it is a kick ass floating experience.
Do you still have to go to the hospital 2-3 times a year?

I remember i was in so much pain when i got to the ER cuz of my gallstones and they finally gave me morphine and it barely touched the pain. I told the doctor “We’re gonna need a bigger boat”

@Justlooking1014LOL I hear that when your in a lot of pain.  Too funny saying we're going to need a bigger boat.  Gallstones have to be beyond painful!!  I'll always be in the emergency room a few times a year for the rest of my life.  Just a side effect of all the radiation.  Finished my 2nd bout of the Big C so it's all still pretty fresh as far as healing goes.

But the ER does have such lovely cocktails!!!:)

P.S Do you still have the gallstone problem?  Ouch!

1. Oxymorphone
2. Ketobemidone (original pharmaceutical)
3. Oxycodone
4. Tilidine

Clandestine:

1. Iso-butyr-Fent
2. Furanyl-F
(those are gone since long anyway, just listing them because so far nothing surpassed them.)
3, Etazene (not really a fav - but the only strong opioid that is the best of the worst of all other eto analogues

OC 80s

Used to be horse until the fuck gave me fent and passed it off as H and I overdosed , died on the life flight and was brought back then was in a 3 day coma. Fuck H. Ill stick to pharma now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydies please!   I've tried to find out scientificially what is SO different between Perkie Coffee 5 oz  vs the equiv of Hydie and the best I can trace it down two is something about the metabolites, with Hydies and DAcheSea providing a couple different breakdown metabolites that rich Perk Coffee or Metamophasic butterflies don't offer.   When I"m near end of the month I alreayd have a few days of Perkomatics to get by and it drives me out of my mind with.....nothingness....basically.  Removes pain a bit better but absolutely no energy, no spring in my step, no "cushion" of everything feeling OK for the moment, etc.  Tried so many times.  And so few areas of the world seem to create this awesome beverage. most just offer Perkolcating Coffee and it's siblings.....

Hydrocodone is the only one doesn't make me hallucinate, but can't find it anyplace! If you can help I'd really appreciate it.

Oxycodone is something I prefer and i use it 
Hi, may I ask: is the key attraction for you vs other types of similar because of the effect is more lack of pain/relaxation or more euphoric/energy (in comparision specifically to hydro or morph small mg tabs?)  Just wondering since my opinion is the reverse...feel free to ignore me if you'd rather not say of course LOL....

Good pain reliever plus ,yes if i think of it, i feel i have extra energy. I would not say euphoric..

Hydrocodone is the only one doesn't make me hallucinate, but can't find it anyplace! If you can help I'd really appreciate it.
Definitely can sympathize.  It's only created in a handful of countries, most will have Oxxseeee type products in small MG instead. GRRR. It is SO frustrating. In fact, a Wikipedia search I think (not sure how accurate it is) only shows about 4 places that manufacture it...are you saying that the equivalent MG of the ocksee/perkomatic type DOES make you have those unwanted visions????   Oh yeah...and the OTHER thing about hydies is that for some reason there have been large, large influxes of fake/pressed type in that nearby southern country and many made it to the US. It was a huge problems (maybe still is???). 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back