Feminized seeds

Biskoinferno

Hello I am looking for femanine seeds that can make it to USA(Website recommendation).Shipping fee is no problem if the fast track .... Guaranteed females or Autos for USA Please. I was checking out Royal Queen seeds but dunno if they legit ??????

Regards

Bro theres seed banks in the USA you can buy fems/reds etc etc from... 

off the top of my head i can list at least a 1/2 dozen seedbanks i've used in the past cpl years..

https://dcseedexchange.com/

http://tscnovelties.com/

Oregon Elite Seeds – The World’s Top Seed Bank

Home | CWI Design and Consulting LLC (Clearwaters Direct website for selling there own beans They also have there own discord check there IG )

https://www.deeplyrootedseedbank.com/

https://platinumseedbank.com/

https://www.insaneseeds.com/

That should be more then enough to find what you need :D

@LittleDabbie420 Thanks so much my friend. Yea idk if they will deliver to a state where it’s only half legal I call it . Cause they make lt Medical and yada yada but NO dispensary are even in the process of opening and they make it a mission to get a MJ card … This state is crazy . I had a Netherlands site that was sweet but lost it , the prices were unbeatable and selection is amazing.I’m not trying to pay 25$ per seed or 5 for 100$ . I just see that being crazy going from paying 50 bucks for 10 packs of guaranteed females. Any solid overseas website from Netherlands? 

Regards 

@LittleDabbie420 Thanks so much my friend. Yea idk if they will deliver to a state where it’s only half legal I call it . Cause they make lt Medical and yada yada but NO dispensary are even in the process of opening and they make it a mission to get a MJ card … This state is crazy . I had a Netherlands site that was sweet but lost it , the prices were unbeatable and selection is amazing.I’m not trying to pay 25$ per seed or 5 for 100$ . I just see that being crazy going from paying 50 bucks for 10 packs of guaranteed females. Any solid overseas website from Netherlands? 

Regards 
Seeds are legal in all 50 states thanks to the US Farm Bill that passed years ago legalizing hemp, They can and will ship to all states :D

The price difference is AMAZING though. 
Yeah you can get pretty cheap genetics or you can spend $$ on better genetics :D 

You tend to get what you pay for, I don't generally spend much more then say 100-120$  a pack anything past that is just a greedy cash grab on some named bullshit its all hype..

Theres great genetics out there just gotta grow it and hunt :D

@LittleDabbie420 yea I got ahold of my buddy that uses the Overseas bank. I got some old school Jack Herer Auto ( fist time doing Autos) I chose Jack because the yield is huge. Then I got some female White Rhino . Keeping it Old School…….Now I have Bee’s Knees , Trainwreck blueberry snow X Hindu Kush and Purple Chem Dog X OG Kush. So things are going to be looking nice  

I’m interested in these Autos but gonna have to do alone if the light has to be different, I only assume you go right to Bloom and skip Grow …. I gotta do more research before these n it’ll be several months anyway.

Regards 

Right on good luck, I've never had much luck with autos grew a few thought they were all a waste of space time energy and resources but hopefully you have much better luck then i did! :D

@LittleDabbie420 yea won't hurt to try once , especially since I got a high end yeilder Jacky .....

With Autos I at least know to look what the yeild is and possible THC count . I grow with LOVE 💖.It's my hobby with a treat at the end .

Regards

If you are looking for fem autos this is one of the top breeders  https://www.mephistogenetics.com/  has a reddit and seeds come out on Mondays 3pm est.  Lots of freebies and what they call meph math IE extra seeds for ordering direct.  Cult like following ships from USA

https://www.chefannawhitelabel.com/  USA instagram supposedly broke off from mephisto.  

https://www.rocbudinc.com/ super flaky site and bad customer service but internet says the genetics are fire when you can get em.  USA mostly autos

seedsman.com has a ships from usa site  can probably get Royal Queen seeds from them shipped from USA

SeedsHereNow.com  USA with some popular genetics

multiversebeans.com usa site Hype breeders

sensibleseeds.com overseas lots of freebies

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ attitude seed bank oldie and if you order on a holiday or the right promo lots of single freebies

Lot of people like that dcseedexchange the other poster gave you.

Happy growing!

@LittleDabbie420 yea won't hurt to try once , especially since I got a high end yeilder Jacky .....

With Autos I at least know to look what the yeild is and possible THC count . I grow with LOVE 💖.It's my hobby with a treat at the end .

Regards

Oh for sure there are some decent autos out there, my cousin runs 42FastBuds stuff and some of those plants are pretty lookers! 

Memphisto has some good stuff but also ALOT of duds and at 10$ a seed i would be wary of any new offerings, maybe he was king of autos at one time but his time my have passed imho. 2 cents.

Tons of options in this thread tho have fun grow it all !! lol

If donating some seeds for a upgrade in membership could be arranged maybe i could donate that way lol (just a thought) I can't do bitcoin long story and idgaf enough to bother telling it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for sure there are some decent autos out there, my cousin runs 42FastBuds stuff and some of those plants are pretty lookers! 

Memphisto has some good stuff but also ALOT of duds and at 10$ a seed i would be wary of any new offerings, maybe he was king of autos at one time but his time my have passed imho. 2 cents.

Tons of options in this thread tho have fun grow it all !! lol

If donating some seeds for a upgrade in membership could be arranged maybe i could donate that way lol (just a thought) I can't do bitcoin long story and idgaf enough to bother telling it :D
PM me I will work it out with Administrative to arrange this . Do you have guaranteed feminized seeds or is it grow the wild then pick the males out ASAP??? Either way just let me know it there famalized or a grow wild type seeds .. Thanks brother

Regards

@LittleDabbie420 N I'll be leaving it in your hands to not get shit genetics that are cheap and a waste of grow. I'd pay ya for not wasting my time . jk lol.... Sad but soooooo true even how above you say yes you can get cheap seeds but there trashy genetics. I'll steer clear of that with your honesty and get you the first donation. You'll have access to the whole forum except the moderator pages...

Regards

PM me I will work it out with Administrative to arrange this . Do you have guaranteed feminized seeds or is it grow the wild then pick the males out ASAP??? Either way just let me know it there famalized or a grow wild type seeds .. Thanks brother

Regards
Being a non donate status im not sure how i can PM you rofl thats an obsticle eh ;)

I have some packs of Clearwater genetics femenized id be willing to part with a pack or 2 They are not sealed but you have my word they are legit seeds i can provide screen shots prolly of when i bough some of them.. I can give you a photo of just how many seeds i have rofl its a Gallon sized bag full of genetics is why im offering up seeds in the first place i have more then i'll ever grow and i mostly do fems outdoor so thats even more of a limited window..

All of them have been stored in my fridge for the past year or so since i bought them i will gurantee 100% germ rates or near that, let me know if you have a fav strain or flavor like say runtz or wedding cake or whatever i'll dig thru my stash and see what i can come up with and prolly throw ya some extras.

Anyway i'll be happy to send first and you can inspect your seeds sprout em stuff em up your butt for a good time i don't really care rofl while you and the admins work out how to get a donate tag under my name, I'm not in a rush really. 

So yeah just let me know how to contact you beside PM which i can't obviously lol 

wanna setup a quick proton email or something? can do some QF links back n forth.

I'm going to set this mans mail box on fire with some prime genetics :D You gonna need a fire extinguisher when i get done lol

Hello I am looking for femanine seeds that can make it to USA(Website recommendation).Shipping fee is no problem if the fast track .... Guaranteed females or Autos for USA Please. I was checking out Royal Queen seeds but dunno if they legit ??????

Regards
Mephisto or elev8 don't use seedbanks anymore because seeds are legal here you don't have to use seed banks the breeders just sell them themself on their own website,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back