Fluonitazene

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
Fluonitazene

N,N-diethyl-2-(2-(4-fluorobenzyl)-5-nitro-1H-benzo[d]imidazol-1-yl)ethan-1-amine

Chemical Formula: C20H23FN4O2

Molecular Weight: 370.43

Exact  mass:370.18

Accept reservation.

Wholesale inquries: admin@theresearchchemsclub.com

I had a long discussion about this yet another one etonitazene analogue.

The data on wiki are not correct. You can verify the information on a paper wrote in 1933 about those compounds.
It's really hard to make a proper guess, but after some discussions and check of other papers, the out come will be:

Best case: a 5x-10x potency compound. If recreational or not, still unknown. Only Etazene and Metonitazene share the same structure with Etonitazene. 

Worst case: < 1x morphine / 1/16x morphine , aka total trash.

There are not way atm to find out. We need to wait the first reports.

I had a long discussion about this yet another one etonitazene analogue.

The data on wiki are not correct. You can verify the information on a paper wrote in 1933 about those compounds.
It's really hard to make a proper guess, but after some discussions and check of other papers, the out come will be:

Best case: a 5x-10x potency compound. If recreational or not, still unknown. Only Etazene and Metonitazene share the same structure with Etonitazene. 

Worst case: < 1x m0rphine / 1/16x m0rphine , aka total trash.

There are not way atm to find out. We need to wait the first reports.cccccccccccccccc
I just posted a long comment about this, etaz3n/etod3s, and met0/metod3s briefly explaining the current state of knowledge on potency & activity of the novel benzimidazole opioids.

My worst-case scenario is like Jack's -- flu0 is equipotent to cl0nitazene (~1/5 as strong as morphine) / metod3snitazene (<50%) morphine. This would be a likely case, but I have not seen this 1933 paper you refer to? I've seen the original 1950's German language papers with all the tables of different substituents comparative potencies vs. m0rphine? Do you have a PDF?

Saw the few PDFs, still not enough evidences.

But definitely m3toDESnitazene is worthless. Clo0itazene was 3x, Fluo I've received some reports, orally the BA is practically inactive. But it seems that Smoked/IV is effective.

M3tonitazene potency has been confirmed as expected  (40-50x), it's longer legs than Etazene, but more sedative (similar to Iso). IV it gives some more rush tough. I'm not going to research M3tonitazene anyway, I had enough of strong compounds fucking up my tolerance not giving the same great pleasure of f-analogues. Just ordered some Proglumide to drop as much as possible my tolerance to research upcoming interesting compounds.

3tazene is an exception, but i'm waiting the chinese batch, the EU etazene is really having a lot of issues and purity is always different, other than the prices out of mind for the 45 mins duration.

I just hope to see as next fluorphen / acetylmorphone / good Mephedridine or Pethidine analogues.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back