General question about shipping delays.

Thanks that sucks but great info.
Yep it sure does. I suspect that it might not be until late summer or early fall when some of these (some favs) get back on track and start to function again.

Reactions: Rec
Just seeing this chart with the info.  Thank you so much!!  Very useful!

In the past couple of months, delays appear to be inevitable. The pandemic has crippled many port areas and air cargo deliveries as well. Hopefully, everything will go back to normal soon.

Hi everyone. So just to keep you guys updated since I’m the op and I don’t want to be someone who starts a thread and then just leaves it hanging. I’m going to be more specific in this post because this package truly didn’t have contraband that in any way the govt had a right to take from me. I know we all do in fact get shipments in which we have to worry about customs but in this case, I truly was not receiving such a package and if customs stole it, they should be abolished and their priorities are all screwed up. I mean possible what I ordered would be somewhat illegal but it’s not even a benzo or in that class of controlled substance. It’s something very important and valuable to me but in no way shape or form did customs have the right to take it, as I believe they did now. 
so on May 9th, I have a package shipped to me from a nice quiet area in Portugal by a relative of mine. They paid extra for faster express shipping but the express shipping they used wasn’t a courier so it relied on crappy usps to make the final delivery. So May 9th it’s origin post is preparing shipping. One month later, on June 9th I see, the isc message that it landed on US soil followed by inbound into customs. So since June 9th it’s been “inbound into customs” and nothing since. On July 9th it will be 2 months with the package not being delivered and it’s already been on us soil for awhile. I mean I know there are delays but I thought Portugal was always a secure place to ship from, especially since the item isn’t any real contraband. I know there are delays but I have yet to see a delay this long from a peaceful country like Portugal, when shipping to the USA. Especially since expedited shipping was used.  I know I gave some semi specific time frames and locations but that’s because the package sincerely contained nothing they would be worried about so I don’t believe there is anything interested that would learn from this post. I just felt like I wanted to update you guys and possibly here from any of you guys and gals in terms of delays from countries such as the one I mentioned. It’s interesting to note that someone who lives near me ordered something from Poland that did contain something that while not a scheduled substance, was indeed something that I guess they theoretically could seize although that’s crazy too. Obviously that person lives a few houses down from me and has no relation to me nor did they have things shipped using express, but their box was shipped the day after mine, except from Poland and they have received nothing either. They told me that the tracking number they were given from Poland doesn’t show activity once it leaves Poland since usps doesn’t have an agreement with Poland to provide detailed tracking for regular air packages from Poland. So the only update they have is that it left Poland for the USA a few short date after my pack left Portugal for the USA. Do you guys think either of these packs will be delivered? Basically 2 packages shipped early to mid May, still not here. One with a working tracking number and another with a tracking number that shows much less being that the cheaper shipping method was used. Has anyone experienced this long a delay and gotten the packs? I know the world is a mess but is there any hope of either of these packs coming? Thank you guys. 

Hi everyone. So just to keep you guys updated since I’m the op and I don’t want to be someone who starts a thread and then just leaves it hanging. I’m going to be more specific in this post because this package truly didn’t have contraband that in any way the govt had a right to take from me. I know we all do in fact get shipments in which we have to worry about customs but in this case, I truly was not receiving such a package and if customs stole it, they should be abolished and their priorities are all screwed up. I mean possible what I ordered would be somewhat illegal but it’s not even a benzo or in that class of controlled substance. It’s something very important and valuable to me but in no way shape or form did customs have the right to take it, as I believe they did now. 
so on May 9th, I have a package shipped to me from a nice quiet area in Portugal by a relative of mine. They paid extra for faster express shipping but the express shipping they used wasn’t a courier so it relied on crappy usps to make the final delivery. So May 9th it’s origin post is preparing shipping. One month later, on June 9th I see, the isc message that it landed on US soil followed by inbound into customs. So since June 9th it’s been “inbound into customs” and nothing since. On July 9th it will be 2 months with the package not being delivered and it’s already been on us soil for awhile. I mean I know there are delays but I thought Portugal was always a secure place to ship from, especially since the item isn’t any real contraband. I know there are delays but I have yet to see a delay this long from a peaceful country like Portugal, when shipping to the USA. Especially since expedited shipping was used.  I know I gave some semi specific time frames and locations but that’s because the package sincerely contained nothing they would be worried about so I don’t believe there is anything interested that would learn from this post. I just felt like I wanted to update you guys and possibly here from any of you guys and gals in terms of delays from countries such as the one I mentioned. It’s interesting to note that someone who lives near me ordered something from Poland that did contain something that while not a scheduled substance, was indeed something that I guess they theoretically could seize although that’s crazy too. Obviously that person lives a few houses down from me and has no relation to me nor did they have things shipped using express, but their box was shipped the day after mine, except from Poland and they have received nothing either. They told me that the tracking number they were given from Poland doesn’t show activity once it leaves Poland since usps doesn’t have an agreement with Poland to provide detailed tracking for regular air packages from Poland. So the only update they have is that it left Poland for the USA a few short date after my pack left Portugal for the USA. Do you guys think either of these packs will be delivered? Basically 2 packages shipped early to mid May, still not here. One with a working tracking number and another with a tracking number that shows much less being that the cheaper shipping method was used. Has anyone experienced this long a delay and gotten the packs? I know the world is a mess but is there any hope of either of these packs coming? Thank you guys. 
im on day 51 on a pack from serbia that was shipped mid may and almosy every international order i seen on dbg is taking atleast 30 plus days so it aint just you

Thank you @Admin for the useful information. That's exactly why I have been doing us to us. Good seeing you again @Nirvanadone87 sorry to see you are on the long wait list! Everytime I see your name I put my spotify app on the background and listen to my Nirvana mix! My thoughts are with you and I missed you so happy you are still here and posting

Love you Heavenlee 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back