Great Job By Mediator

I have been reading for almost two weeks straight. Learning so much here. 

We really have to hand it to admin hate to sound like a brown noser but if it wasn't for his wise choices I really wonder if this site would still be here.

Xegh

P.S. Thanks Botso we are trying are best.

We really have to hand it to admin hate to sound like a brown noser but if it wasn't for his wise choices I really wonder if this site would still be here.

Xegh

P.S. Thanks Botso we are trying are best.
Yea Xegh I don't like a brown nose either.LOL.Totally agree Admin is a very intellectual person and makes very Wise decisions .He formed a very diverse Mod.Team(In a good way)Instead of having the GrandScammer and his cronies up to no good. SIOP Is down to about 100 members.They keep shrinking,Soon SIOP will be in the past.Scammers Coda group will be gone,probably close because now Paris Clinic says there not taking anymore orders from members that belong to a board.And WHO knows who Kelly is?The Scammers wife maybe,we'll find out eventually it seems like as time passes more info comes out.Kelly claims problems with SIOP members.Funny thing is when Scambacca was here he said the same about Paris and DBG MEMBERS with Paris.Hmmm sounds kinda funny especially the fact that Scambacca says Paris patients are Pro Athletes .YEAH OK I would think all they would have to do is make a call and a Doc. would come to them.No Pro Athlete needs a online Vendor in my eyes,but I'm not always right it just sounds a little Off.Well give it up for Admin because he bounced right back and knew how to handle the situation .

Sincerely

DJ

P.S. Scott Patrick goes for his third shot and misses the goal again(u suck) ,Go play Field Hockey maybe they will make you a Pro fitting in with the Ladies .Go Smooth talk them. Ha Ha.

;-)

Yes kudo's to senior management, you have all done a remarkable job keeping this place going. It was almost kaput after the Jewy scandal and the Xmas 2013 crisis. It's running just as good now or even better(since we have trustworthy people now).

So thank you yb, CH, d.j., X and our newest mod timboy and the Adm for volunteering your personal time to make this community special and safe.

So no bitchin new people(and old) about not getting spoon fed answers. The cornerstone of this board is trust, honesty and credibility. Be a good member and become a productive part of the community and you'll find plenty of help and friendship here. And showing some props to these people now and then would show your appreciation.

HB

Yes kudo's to senior management, you have all done a remarkable job keeping this place going. It was almost kaput after the Jewy scandal and the Xmas 2013 crisis. It's running just as good now or even better(since we have trustworthy people now).

So thank you yb, CH, d.j., X and our newest mod timboy and the Adm for volunteering your personal time to make this community special and safe.

So no bitchin new people(and old) about not getting spoon fed answers. The cornerstone of this board is trust, honesty and credibility. Be a good member and become a productive part of the community and you'll find plenty of help and friendship here. And showing some props to these people now and then would show your appreciation.

HB
Thanks HB you are quite a unique Member ,a great DBG member dedicated OG . I love reading your posts to dumb questions.I always LOL.keep on Banging my Man.Sincerely

DJ

Paris Clinic not taking anymore board members? Did they really actually send orders out? If they did wonder where mine went? Perhaps to a scamming, lying,theveing,pathetic, waste of live know as Scumbag sucker?

Paris Clinic not taking anymore board members? Did they really actually send orders out? If they did wonder where mine went? Perhaps to a scamming, lying,theveing,pathetic, waste of live know as Scumbag sucker?
Tell you one thing, if someone scammed me money and I lived within a reasonable proximity to the known scammer, I'd either be hiring a hit-man or personally paying a visit to his/her's known residence. Absolutely no chance in Hell I'd be letting go of that situation, even for a measly $5.

Just a matter of principal that I'd be compelled to seek revenge. Scamming somebody, in my books, is one of the most immoral thing one can do - especially when that person is in a position of TRUST.

Simply put, it CANNOT be tolerated and forgiven unless the scammer in question makes amends to ALL the victims and he/she completely returns ALL stolen funds. 

Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you one thing, if someone scammed me money and I lived within a reasonable proximity to the known scammer, I'd either be hiring a hit-man or personally paying a visit to his/her's known residence. Absolutely no chance in Hell I'd be letting go of that situation, even for a measly $5.

Just a matter of principal that I'd be compelled to seek revenge. Scamming somebody, in my books, is one of the most immoral thing one can do - especially when that person is in a position of TRUST.

Simply put, it CANNOT be tolerated and forgiven unless the scammer in question makes amends to ALL the victims and he/she completely returns ALL stolen funds. 

Period.
Could not of said it Better myself,especially living close by .They would be paid a Visit ,and not in a Nice manner.Great Post Slammer . (Have Morals) DJ

d.j. thanks bro, you are a friend too and  very reliable source around here. 

Not to judge anyone here but 63 views and no one else could at least acknowledge the Mod team.

I ain't better than anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe the thread title is misleading. No matter I'm not going to start ripping anyone. But I will say one thing.

Thanks again yb, CH, d.j., X, timboy and Adm.

HB

d.j. thanks bro, you are a friend too and very reliable source around here.

Not to judge anyone here but 63 views and no one else could at least acknowledge the Mod team.

I ain't better than anyone here or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe the thread title is misleading. No matter I'm not going to start ripping anyone. But I will say one thing.

Thanks again yb, CH, d.j., X, timboy and Adm.

HB
Yes, that's certainly disappointing, but sadly expected. Being a Mod, Admin, etc is surely one of the most stressful 'jobs' which often goes unrecognized and not appreciated. Mean while, what they do is unpaid and can become totally life consuming trying to keep things running smoothly, while jerk-asses gain access to the site merely to cause trouble or slowly but surely set-up some elaborate scam.
Again, as I said before, the team assembled is 1000x better than before. Thank you for that. That's the main reason I've come back from the the months where the site seem to be "hijacked" by the some of the former mods.

Keep up the great work! And it is work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tx guys and especially to Admin. I on the other hand, live very close o jew scum fuck scam back door bacca. He will get his.

Last edited:
Tx guys and especially to Admin. I on the other hand, live very close o jew scum fuck scam back door bacca. He will get his.
I'll be glad to send you a mask and pay for the gas money. Just let me know.... /default_wink.png

Adding my appreciation for all the hard work done by the mods. Their efforts will always remain invaluable.

Adding my appreciation for all the hard work done by the mods. Their efforts will always remain invaluable.
We all appreciate it very much so thank you to all .Its Not just us Mods keeping this board running it's also the 10,000 members that keep DBG Live.To many REAL ppl to list .@Cat GRRRRRRRRR.............

Thanks all

DJ

DJ makes a good point.

It has been said before but i will say it again. If it wasn't for the sense of community and value placed in this site then the site would be in disarray. Those two factors combined mean that our job as mods is kept to a minimum as other members often help keep things on track themselves it is everybody's way of giving back. 

So to any newbies out there if you want to give back, read the board rules and help keep it inline with those holy of holiest commandments.

Xegh

I love this site, our community, and ones I consider life-long friends. I've met great, amazing people on this board.. I want to give a special shoutout to Admin, and our mods who works their Clams off to keep this place safe! I mean Lobsters! It's a mix of the two I suppose. I love you bros and broj's!

I've only seen one or two new members saying anything here. All of the rest of you newbies are little fucking brats!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back