Greatest Sports Franchise of all time

Football. Association football! It's by far the most popular sport in the World! I'm not too familiar with North American Sports, but at one time I did enjoy watching the MLB world series. I dont care for any of the others myself. But I will say the fans put on  a great spectacle and behave themselves impeccably in comparison to fans of football at certain clubs in the UK. 

@PTFC, I hear you about the fans. I can only say that I heard from the news or what not but yeah those football (soccer) games in Europe and Latin America can get pretty rowdy! Reminds me of the movie Hooligans ☺️

I will have to say that in my opinion for Baseball and basketball the answer is easy, New York Yankees and the Los Angeles Lakers hands down. 

Seahawks - Fan since day one, none of that bandwagon here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from Boston and I'd have to grudgingly say the Yankees of all the leagues mentioned.  Canadiens next, but they had the rules tilted towards them for decades so f- them. :)   Celts/lakers are next tier neck and neck IMO.  NEP 2001-present, best of all time, any sport, any league, any century, any universe.   (sorry Mr. Robot, Malcom Butler ruined 2015) :)  

And since MLB is listed twice I'll say Red Sox.  21st century division. :)

(sorry for all the smileys)  ?

I have to say the Dallas Cowboys  :-)    In all the voting however, most of the sports writers are from the NE (New York, Philly, DC area)   They HATE Dallas...LOL  no votes.

There was a list one time of the Best NFL teams of all  time. #2 on the list was the 1982 SF 49'ers. That was the year of the famous "The Catch" . Thy were playing the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Championship game.(game before the Super Bowl)  Dallas was one swat away from sending SF home (It was 4th down) and I would say that wasn't even close to being one of the top 10 Dallas Cowboy teams.   Cowboys get no love  :-)

Real Madrid, Barcelona or Manchester Utd.. Maybe not in America, but worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers but New England is closing in (believe me this pains me to mention either).
NBA: Lakers (Celtics could have an argument)
MLB: Yankees

Don't watch hockey much outside of the Olympics so couldn't say when it comes to the NHL.

Has to be someone from the football league. Manchester United is rather rich with all the revenues. Barcelona or Real Madrid should be close as well.

You will see a little kid in Africa wearing Manchester United football kits, it's reach is worldwide

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back