Happy Holidays And A "formal" Hello!

• Thread starter Thread starter tri_gal
  • Start date Start date
T

tri_gal

Hi there fun-lovin' folks,

So, I've been reading around, pissing away some time during this holiday season, and it occurred to me that, after all these years of "lurking" (ugh, that word just gives me the creeps) I've decided to jump in and at least formally introduce myself.

Been around since the olden days, but was only there for 2 years or so before the changeover.  These forums have truly helped me, so Thank You to all who have consistently kept up the good advice.  I know many of you by your screen-names and you all have a personal "rep" with me... FG, Jewy, Xmaster, Strawberry (haven't seen you in a bit?), Pappy, gosh, I could go on and on.  Anyway, the point is, I may have never said it before, but Thank You for all the sound advice over the years.

Seems the posts are more fun than rant these days and that is a relief.  I am nowhere near as well-spoken and damn sure not nearly as funny as many of you here, but my sense of humor is always happy to see those who bring light to the world through laughs.  Keep it up!

I won't go into all the details of my sordid years - yikes, it's been a road that good ole Hunter S. Thompson could surely describe better than me and I lived them, ha!  I put down liquor after a hard-fought battle 6 years ago.  I picked up running and triathlons (of all things!) and have had a blast in those arenas.  Love music, love life, love people and I stay way too busy most of the time.  That said, I'm happy this forum is here and so grateful for all the help it has provided me with the demons I still must slay, generally on a daily basis  /default_wink.png

With all that said...I'm sure there will be times that I will speak out of turn (no I don't run from a good spanking, lol) but I will do my very best to follow the rules.  I think I have rule #1 down....read, read, read some more and when in doubt, read a bit more.  I guess I'm about read out, though, so now I'd like some friends  /default_wub.png  to help me on down the road.

Cheers!

TG

"With all that said...I'm sure there will be times that I will speak out of turn (no I don't run from a good spanking, lol) but I will do my very best to follow the rules. "

Oh my.  That's a very nice first post.  Welc...

Hey where'd the rest of that copy go?   /default_tongue.png Just playin...just sayin

Hi there fun-lovin' folks,

So, I've been reading around, pissing away some time during this holiday season, and it occurred to me that, after all these years of "lurking" (ugh, that word just gives me the creeps) I've decided to jump in and at least formally introduce myself.

Been around since the olden days, but was only there for 2 years or so before the changeover.  These forums have truly helped me, so Thank You to all who have consistently kept up the good advice.  I know many of you by your screen-names and you all have a personal "rep" with me... FG, Jewy, Xmaster, Strawberry (haven't seen you in a bit?), Pappy, gosh, I could go on and on.  Anyway, the point is, I may have never said it before, but Thank You for all the sound advice over the years.

Seems the posts are more fun than rant these days and that is a relief.  I am nowhere near as well-spoken and damn sure not nearly as funny as many of you here, but my sense of humor is always happy to see those who bring light to the world through laughs.  Keep it up!

I won't go into all the details of my sordid years - yikes, it's been a road that good ole Hunter S. Thompson could surely describe better than me and I lived them, ha!  I put down liquor after a hard-fought battle 6 years ago.  I picked up running and triathlons (of all things!) and have had a blast in those arenas.  Love music, love life, love people and I stay way too busy most of the time.  That said, I'm happy this forum is here and so grateful for all the help it has provided me with the demons I still must slay, generally on a daily basis  /default_wink.png

With all that said...I'm sure there will be times that I will speak out of turn (no I don't run from a good spanking, lol) but I will do my very best to follow the rules.  I think I have rule #1 down....read, read, read some more and when in doubt, read a bit more.  I guess I'm about read out, though, so now I'd like some friends  /default_wub.png  to help me on down the road.

Cheers!

TG
I'll pm you my #, I think I can help with this prob. (did you really just post that?) Thx, really did somethin for me." Boing"

I'll pm you my #, I think I can help with this prob. (did you really just post that?) Thx, really did somethin for me." Boing"
Is this a joke?  I hope so.  We don't tolerate any harassment of our female members here.  We've been down that road in the past and it ended ugly.

Uh, are u kidding? (Stalker backs the fuck outta this thread)

I was wrong hes not CS hes HT! already Pmd msd his digits

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a joke?  I hope so.  We don't tolerate any harassment of our female members here.  We've been down that road in the past and it ended ugly.
But females can harass males right? I look forward to that happening.We need a nice big ol double standard! 

(Kidding by the way..my damn insomnia)

You may have heard something spun but I didnt spin anything, so maybe MSD should chime in and the OP, if I offended her I'll certainly apologize. I dont think any of this was necessary and I've already heard what happened before.

And just for the record down here in the South we're a friendly lot without alot of hangups, so guys say stuff like like "luv u girl" or luv u babe" all the time in a friendly manner. The women  say babe, hun , darlin, sweetheart, and all kinda shit to the guys but its meant in a friendly way. I'm sure it translates poorly to text.

That is All, Stalker Out

Last edited:
I do not need any "digits" PMd to me, Nightstalker.

The comment that apparently got you a bit too excited was in reference to a thread I recently read wherein someone spoke out of turn and referred to their public admonishment as a "spanking".  Perhaps there was a double-entendre there, but I really didn't mean for there to be.  I was simply saying I don't run from being told if what I post is not appropriate; this is a great group of intelligent people here and I wouldn't want to step out of line.

You, Nightstalker, were indeed inappropriate in suggesting that I would be interested in such an exchange.  I am not.

If you are looking to harass someone, I my dear sir, am not one with which to fool around.  There is a block feature that I have no trouble using and I will always have the back of any other females on here whom I see being harassed; there are many well-meaning individuals here that have provided a great deal of useful information.  I enjoy the fun and ribbing as much as anyone, on top of all of the good 411.  However, from what I have seen, it is always just that - light-hearted fun.  Please don't mistake anything I have to say as an invitation for unwanted, tasteless advances.

That's just the way I roll.

All of that said, for those of you who enjoy light-hearted banter in good taste, well, I look forward to getting to know you better!  I've already had the distinct pleasure of doing just that with quite a few of you - thank you to all my new friends for reaching out!

Nightstalker, I'll take your above comment as an apology and move on.  I think you might have a better understanding of me now and I expect we can just brush this one under the rug as a misunderstanding.  Please don't do it again  /default_rolleyes.gif

Peace,

TG

I give up, I was joking but I will apologize from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry, I only meant it jokingly, did  about the same to KK and she wasnt offended, so I dont get it.

I am so very sorry words can not say.

It's fine, Nightstalker.  You are forgiven.

Go in Peace. /default_smile.png

Thx, no need to block me, I never had the intention of pm'ing you my #, was going to apologize again but was unable to.

Like I said, it is forgiven.  I haven't had the need to block anyone and you have apologized; I appreciate it.

I think we all like to have a bit of fun on here and you have now received your own "spanking".   /default_smile.png

It is my sincere wish to contribute in a positive way here; I don't have any wish for animosity!  I get the feeling you feel the same; just be sure not to raise any flags with the Mods through communications that might be seen as harassing and be sure to respect the women here - it's one smart, classy bunch of gals and we all expect to be treated as such!

I hope to continue to develop friendships here and to offer valuable information and advice.  I hope you take all I have said in that spirit!

Happy Friday!

I dont know, was going to pm you but it says I dont have permission, guess the mods did that.

I dont know, was going to pm you but it says I dont have permission, guess the mods did that.
You know what they say about assumptions making an ass of u and me. Heisenberg and I don't have the ability to grant, take away or otherwise affect PM access privileges. Only Admin and individual users, who may choose to block certain people, disable PM's altogether or limit them to only friends, etc. So, the short version is no, the mods didn't do "that".

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back