Hardest Addiction

Real serious daily IV H4 Opioid addiction then Methadone. By far the worst that you can go through.

Well been on Methadone 10 -12 years and now I go a few months on Methadone and a few on the patch. Rotate so I don’t build such a tolerance and so I don’t feel the drag Methadone gives you after sooo many years. Tapered off twice and was sober a year one time the other I wasn’t even sober a week

I was talking about Fent patches. I rotate pain meds as my main med bc being on the same med for too long it just looses its effectiveness although there are things you can do to help. Well as far as what opiate/opioid is the hardest addiction I do think Methadone is one of the hardest ones but all stronger opiates are hard and the higher the dose the longer you need to taper. Longer acting opioids with a long half life can be a good thing snd also a bad thing. Methadone properly and slowly tapered with counciling and a will to get off a person can literally taper off without barely feeling any physical withdrawals. But mental withdrawals are horrible. Lack of motivation, lack of drive to do things, depression, constantly knowing that that pill, patch, dope or whatever was your choice of med but knowing that lil thing can instantly take it all away. We become mentally addicted to instant gratification. We build our life’s around routines of use and deeply engrave them into our daily life. But you drop off Methadone too quick or cold turkey and the physical wds will be horrible and the worst thing is bc of that long half life the wds will stick around so much longer than any other opioid

Where does Ohx_cee land on this spectrum of worst wds?  Been on oh.p-8s for four years and 120mg Ohx_cee daily for nearly 2.  About to wd bc of a seller who suddenly disappeared.  I’m scared.  

@lightningseed5 on the spectrum, there are at least 5 op8s stronger hence worse withdrawal. So with that said, it’s not going to be the absolute worst. You will experience some discomfort, but you will make it through it. You may experience sweats, body aches, nausea, diarrhea, sneezing, low energy, sleeplessness, restless legs and a few others. However, you might not experience all of this as everyone varies. I’ve withdrawn off of the same med , however a much stronger dosage. I was taking 200 mg at one time , several times a day. I did it cold turkey. It sucked but after 4-7 days, it was just about done physically.  I’ve also withdrawn off of a much stronger med as well, so I do have experience. I replied back to your post about poppy pods which will help tremendously if not totally take it away. I know that you’re scared, but I do believe that you will be ok. If all else fails, you can go to a doctor or even a hospital if it gets too bad and they have things to help you. I don’t think it will come to that though.

Definitely methadone. At one point I was on 120mgs. But i slowly slowly tapered and after 3 years (maybe it was 5?) i got on subutex. Subutex was a hard kick but NOTHING like methadone. I shudder just thinking about it. 

I think benzos are the worst because there's things to take to help opiate symptoms, but nothing for a benzo except withdrawing slowly and it's like I could never forget about taking them for months.  I cold turkeyed twice off of them, maybe the highest I was on was 6 mgs daily so 3 pills, not horrible.  It was absolutely the worst.  Constant panic attack, seizure-like feelings, can't sleep at all.  I believe, like alcohol, it would be dangerous for me to cold turkey them again.  A taper is best and try your hardest not to keep going up in dose. 

I think benzos are the worst because there's things to take to help opiate symptoms, but nothing for a benzo except withdrawing slowly and it's like I could never forget about taking them for months.  I cold turkeyed twice off of them, maybe the highest I was on was 6 mgs daily so 3 pills, not horrible.  It was absolutely the worst.  Constant panic attack, seizure-like feelings, can't sleep at all.  I believe, like alcohol, it would be dangerous for me to cold turkey them again.  A taper is best and try your hardest not to keep going up in dose. 
Benzos are a tough kick too. At least with ope8s you have subs. Then with the benzos you get body twitches like your brain is making your whole body have a hiccup. 

but i guess it’s all relative. I cam only imagine the agony of being in the grips of alcoholism and seeing ads for it on TV. 🥺

i need to train my brain to be addicted to something healthy. Like Kale? “Hey man, you got that good Kale?” 😂

@Justlooking1014 LMAO!!!  I know where you can get the "Good Kale!"  

I think that alcoholism is the toughest.  I've watched many alcoholics who just look like sh#t & seem to feel even worse.  It just ravages them mentally & physically.  

@Justlooking1014 LMAO!!!  I know where you can get the "Good Kale!"  

I think that alcoholism is the toughest.  I've watched many alcoholics who just look like sh#t & seem to feel even worse.  It just ravages them mentally & physically.  
Especially women.  It kills them quicker and younger.  I was on my way to that until I found other things.  I probably should have stuck to it.  It's been many years since I had more than one drink and I still can go in the liquor store and smell the alcohol and want "something."  It's crazy.  It's like your brain never heals.  I really hate that devil on one shoulder, angel on the other feeling.  Devil gets it in the end no matter how hard I try to convince myself.

@HandsleyIn moderation the devil is much more fun!!!!  I've actually never had a drink of alcohol in my whole life.  Weird it's just never called to me but pills.........that bitch calls me all the time!  Hope your doing well it's been awhile!

MC9

@HandsleyIn moderation the devil is much more fun!!!!  I've actually never had a drink of alcohol in my whole life.  Weird it's just never called to me but pills.........that bitch calls me all the time!  Hope your doing well it's been awhile!

MC9
you, too, MC9.  Hit me up on messages if you ever need a friend.

I’m Asian so I have that weird allergy to alcohol. I get all red and two beers leaves me feeling like utter hot garbage the next day.  Now pills, uppers, downers, powders, rocks...my body it like “go for it! Just no beer!” 🙄

It's not only about what you you're taking tho, I remember a girl who was IVing 1200-1600 mg of 0xy every day, If you reach a point like that, I don't think it really matters what you're on.

I've grone from m0rph 60-120 mg IV a day to nothing (I got no physical symptoms, but I cried non-stop for 5 days, I hated it... lol) then opies (fent, m0rph, m3thad0ne) to a small meth@d0ne taper, that was fine. But b3nzos was BY FAR the worst, it was months of violent su1cidal ideations, like intrusive thoughts, and also hallucinations, a seizure, the worst insomnia of my life, at one point I stayed up 3 nights in a row with quetiapine, they gave me 1 mg l0razepam and I felt asleep in minutes. Opies are awful but you know it ends relatively quickly, with b3nzos you may have to wait a year before you feel normal. I will say tho, alc0hol when severe enough I've heard it's hell on earth, if you're an alc0holic, please do not go cold turkey, take long-acting benz0s like d1azepam, chl0rdiazepoxide, cl0nazepam, some people are just tired of it all and want to stop at once but with d0wners that's a terrible idea. Death is not that uncommon with alc0hol and benz0s and similar drugs like barbs.

@Handsley Kindling is a model used for epilepsy. The simple version is that the more seizures a person has the longer lasting and more frequent the next seizure becomes. This model also applies for mania (in bipolars) and benz0 withdrawal. Every time you go cold turkey you're at most risk of seizures and other dangerous symptoms. You already did 2, please don't do another one, it's already dangerous, in your case it's like pulling the trigger a third time when playing russian roullette. And also, don't be so mean with yourself, if you happen to get into benz0s again, take your time, there is no point in suffering so much. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back