Has anyone been able to try Methiodone yet?

Ruger2506

OPAL SPONSOR
Curious if there are any reports yet out there… I’ve followed a few threads on Reddit but they’ve pretty much gone cold with no real reports.

I’ve read speculations that it will be near or at the potency of methadone, same with half lives…

Would love to hear actual information from someone who’s received and tried the product themselves, as it sounds like one that should be stocked up on by any opiate/opioid addict.

I am curious about this as well. From what I have read it will not be as potent as it's brother and possibly not work as well for some.
But without much testing having been done it's pretty much a guessing game.

will update once it arrives and what it is like, if it is anything like dipyanone im happy!
I’ve got some also on the way, from BJC. My first time ordering from them. It’s reached the states so far so should be this week sometime. Can’t wait

Received mine in 12 days from BJC. Chunky powder/texture like salt. Smell is like that medical smell if you’ve ever had authentic China White from SEA.

Will be able to write more as I get into trying it. I have a new scale coming this week from US solid ~$140 for a “laboratory” style scale that measures to the nearest thousandth of a gram. Hopefully it’s more reliable than those shitty smoke shop scales.

Last edited:
Received mine in 12 days from BJC. Chunky powder/texture like salt. Smell is like that medical smell if you’ve ever had authentic China White from SEA.

Will be able to write more as I get into trying it. I have a new scale coming this week from US solid ~$140 for a “laboratory” style scale that measures to the nearest thousandth of a milligram. Hopefully it’s more reliable than those shitty smoke shop scales.
Would you mind sharing a pointer to that scale? Haven't seen that price point for an actually mg-accurate scale. TY

Methiodone IS soluble in water. Looking forward to getting that scale so I can get to dosing it.

Is this methidone like the bullshit I get at the methadone clinic or more like the old methadone tablets that would actually fuck you up?

Is this methidone like the bullshit I get at the methadone clinic or more like the old methadone tablets that would actually fuck you up?
Well, it worked great orally for reducing my withdrawals after a 3/4oz binge of H with doses at around ~80mg.

When I’ve pushed it one night, around 12am, I woke up in withdrawals and weighed 280mg and down the hatch it went.

Woke up at 5am for work and was sweating profusely and nauseous so I knew I took too much and ended up vomiting a couple times.

I just have a needle fixation and this is not one to IV. Doing so without dealing with the acidity is terribly painful and left a bump at the injection site for a few days.

Even trying to lower the ph with baking soda and using a 70 unit bacteriostatic water/30 unit everclear help create a less slushy solution, it still burned(because of the everclear) but no bump was left like before.

It had a decent rush when IVing 200-300 or even more mg I just started eyeballing it. But it’s very short lived and leaves you wanting more much too early.

Orally, it held back w/d unless you take too much it can be euphoric. I have very little experience with methadone itself, early in my opiate/opioid journeys when I tried it, it felt like a heroin high that lasted days. Never got that with this chemical.

Due to my fixation on injecting it, and leading to some very painful BMs, I flushed the rest of my stash probably 3-4gs of my original 10gs I got from BJC.

I should have gone with chlorphine but there wasn’t anything out there on that, neither was there on Methiodone but I wanted a maintenance med. I now clearly cannot trust myself with it so I got rid of it.

If you plan to order any chemicals from China go with BJC he got the package to me in 12 days he is amazing at what he does.

Anyways, good luck.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back