Has Anyone Tried NorthernScienceLabs?

I have heard good things about this new vender. Albeit, the vial packaging has much to be desired but that is being worked on with a designer and should be fixed in the next few weeks. Packs come with all documentations, percautions, etc. Their Flual is not Flap as lab tested with another company, and they stand by their product. If you’re not happy they will send another product one time. They say their quality is 99% but I would be curious to test that. They have only a few items in stock now, but the word is they are stocking legal research chemicals, not for consumption, and will have additional stock within 3 weeks. 

This is definitely a lab to keep an eye on. 

Site ends in . Com. They have set the webpage and domain set up for strict confidentiality for both them and the customer. They are US to US provide multiple forms of shipping, and are happy to help any qualified chemist reach their goals. 

This is run by the same group that ran tranquil-minds.com I think  I’ll confirm that today  

Update:

ordered, 2 days ago (Express),  1 - 30ml Flubromazolam and everything was spot on. Added paper work came in package, and the overall presentation was very professional. The bottle lacked a professionally designed sticker, but those are coming. Additionally, a sample of choice is added to your order. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@drugresearcher You're right. Definitely a site to keep an eye on. Their list of solutions is small but, a couple I would like to test. Everything is back ordered. Bookmarking the site and will wait to see if any others can confirm quality and delivery.

D34A4ADF-31CF-4F2E-9CD1-734B5A6E75C6.jpegI apologize for the orders that did not go out today. There was a ditch effort to get a new label printer on time. 

I apologize and if there’s anything I may do to help make things run smoother please let me know. As of now all orders placed today receive free overnight expresss early morning shipping  

Please expect SAME DAY shipping on all orders placed by 9am central standard from the point forward under normal working circumstances. 

I hope you will give these guys a chance. The VIP section, once finally finished, will have research material in stock that your lab has not tested we can almost guarantee this. Https://northernsciencelabs.com is a democratic company and want what the people want. Just like a token in an ICO or shareholders meeting, we will be creating a board of direct where we will vote on how this company should move forward with inventory, ownership, decision making and 

Made an attempt at a small test order I could afford to take a chance on but none of the payment methods you offer let you follow through. Is it bitcoin only and the others are not implemented? @drugresearcher

*******works. Manually. The others are still being worked on for simple automation, but, if you leave a note, at time of checkout, of the email tied to the apple account / eBay /etc then you can move forward. The company email for payments is finally up as well. 

Last, please expect a much larger selection of lab chemicals soon. 

@drugresearcher You're solution selection is already to peak interest. I'm curious about two of them. I really hope you make a success. Especially with RC 83nz0z :)

@drugresearcher While reading though this thread it sounds like you are endorsing a company and as the thread goes on it's sounds more like you are running it. Something is starting to smell. I placed a test order because I was curious about a certain RC. There has been no contact. No TN. Nothing to indicate anything will be sent ever. I knew when I placed the order there was a possibility of loss. Actually I expected it. That's why I never put in more than I can afford to lose. There is nobody here to say you've delivered and I'm making a statement that this company is a scam or has zero communication skills. Anybody interested I would say stay away. I will update if they actually keep any of the promises that have been made in this thread. 

@drugresearcher While reading though this thread it sounds like you are endorsing a company and as the thread goes on it's sounds more like you are running it. Something is starting to smell. I placed a test order because I was curious about a certain RC. There has been no contact. No TN. Nothing to indicate anything will be sent ever. I knew when I placed the order there was a possibility of loss. Actually I expected it. That's why I never put in more than I can afford to lose. There is nobody here to say you've delivered and I'm making a statement that this company is a scam or has zero communication skills. Anybody interested I would say stay away. I will update if they actually keep any of the promises that have been made in this thread. 
Did you place an order for something that’s on backorder? Or for a solution that is not done by the lab. 

You will be provided for. We are Trying our best for you. There have been many successful landed packs and I would love to hear from them. 

Ipon, this is unprofessional. You will be taken care of on Monday and then blacklisted. 

Hey mate, so it sounds like it was dropped off today! You should be good to go. If you could, give give these guys a review. I know they have been busting their butts and trying to get everything in...also, I was completely kidding about blocking you  I have no authority over that, and it was a joke... I grew up with the guy who started the company, and we just happen to be getting my masters while he’s getting his education in Law School.. I hope all good is between us.

Again, a review would go a long way and thanks for being honest and true without bashing behind a screen . It shows you have good character which is not the easiest thing to come by these days. Stand up person  

Also, 

Take care and I hope enjoy the 4th of July! 

have 

gnosis7777 said:
bumping to follow thread
Not sure if you knew or not but, at the top of this page is a follow button. It will follow this topic for you and send you alerts when something is new.

Has there been any feedback. There is going to be coupons on professional reviews
I purchased some from Northern Science Labs and it was a positive experience. I felt they communicated well with me regarding any snags that came up with my order and ultimately gave me a little extra to make up for the delay, which I greatly appreciated. As for the product quality, I have yet to determine that.

The packaging/presentation of the product is weak. Could definitely be better ie more professional labeling of the bottles. 

Overall though, a positive experience. I would be happy to reorder from them.

Don't know where to get the coupon for a review though....anybody know that part?

@dathiavi I'm happy for you that you got your order. I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped and was told it was going to be today but, informed delivery has not notified me of any parcels coming my way. It is also great that they kept in good communication with you. I on the other hand have not received any status updates. My experience with this company has been an unpleasant one. So, as it stands now. They have my bitcoins, they never keep me updated and I have no reason to believe that I will receive what I ordered. I'm not doubting your review but, your 1 post history does not fill me with a lot of confidence in these people.

I haven’t received my order yet, but I can tell you their customer service has been incredible so far. I had lots of issues with bitcoin payment and they were very responsive and did what they could to help me out. My order has been received and I’m not waiting on shipping confirmation. I’ll report back my experience as things progress. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back