Has Anyone Tried NorthernScienceLabs?

@BongoRed I hope everything works out for you. I ordered the 23rd of June and have received nothing, not even a courtesy update.

Researchmanchemishstphd said:
I'll start by saying I placed a decent sized order for chemicals and one glass ware which had shattered. The company has had some IT issues, but they are being dealt with, and should be up to speed next Monday from what I am told.

A few things to mention. Yes, it's frustrating waiting on back orders of items. We all know these select few research chemicals come from a place only offering EMS. However, there's another company they are switching to fill the void.

I ordered over $300 worth of product which were slightly late, but they did arrive. These guys have pure chemicals and it is apparent from many various tests. After testing the purity we went ahead and performed what was required by our lab. I have noticed a lot of new companies opening up, but many are overseas and many don't match up to what they claim here in the states from the reviews.

Also, I want to state I was satisfied to learn that when my package arrived it had additional chemicals to study . In the pack, there was a list of the chemicals included and the state law comparison to draw a full analysis to ease any concern of anything. I have never had such nice people to speak with and I am very pleased the order was placed with this company and not another place. It had always been a gamble. It did seem like their emails stated they didn't want to interfere with other people conducting business so they seemingly wan to be nice and let previous companies thrive.

I was requested to give a brief summary of my experiments on the items I ordered and had suggested lab research options for the chemicals that were added for free. Also, write up a review for Northern Science Labs for a discount off my next order.

It is discouraging they currently lack overnight, but i was told it would be fixed, but at the time there are more current pressing issues. Also, There was a  comment I read about the labeling? I personally thought it was fine. Do you need a fancy sticker? However, I did order last month as a test order when they opened and felt the same way. However, It's labeling! Now they label with 1 inch wide labels and all warning labels to let you know how to properly handle the chemical.

I hope the consistency keeps up. I feel like they are still getting up to full speed, I don't think we will have to keep them in check. These people seem to have it together.

Please PM me of how this order came in and in and if it makes sense then we can move forward in correcting the issue. Our goal is always 100% satasifaction. I read the first part of the post and responded. We have never had that happen before. We will take care of you and ensure you have what you need. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@BongoRed I hope everything works out for you. I ordered the 23rd of June and have received nothing, not even a courtesy update.
I’m terribly sorry. This must be a back order item. We will make up for these late shipments. We should never have allowed back orders but we will make it right. 

If anyone has had an issue we want to fix it, but we have had flawless orders for the most part except for the the guy who made an error in his research and then we offer to resend and do. However, this researcher is no where to be found. We simply want honest feedback so we can get to where the company needs to be. That’s why the extras have stopped the past few weeks.The IT girl is fixing all of this .

Also, overnight shipping will be up soon

we will make up for those who have had to wait on the backorder. We have everything but the modified clon coming in. So we can take care of those orders and ensure 100% satisfaction. The other has been stuck in customs thanks “ems” but we are searching for a work around and believe we have found one. 

Again, any issues at all please email the company so our tech can ensure your satisfaction, no matter what. That’s our mission statement and we had a complaint about labels but have fixed that too. Please keep the honest feedback coming but please word it kindly. 

Thank you for your support and I know your business means a lot to many people on the team. 

Buckle up I on hearing back(?) Open in a pound

My President is Black my lambos bluzsssssssssspaceboss

Buckle up I on hearing back(?) Open in a pound

My President is Black my lambos bluzsssssssssspaceboss
I don't think anyone understood a word you said and It's been a month and this company has not delivered. I would have to suggest to other members to avoid. There has been very poor communication at best. Belongs in the blacklist. I do not trust them at this point.

I’ve been very happy with my northernlites experience. Quality shipping, good service, quality product. 

Sounds sketchy. Is this a Canadian vendor? I tried to become a member here last night. Can’t afford to become vip now , unfortunately I only make 12$ an hour , well I think it may have been raised to 12.50 but still I’m poor. It said 15$ but the bitcoin address didn’t work. Anyone members or vip members that can explain how this works? I want to be able to see the US RC vendors and pharmies , but you have to be vip to look at that section. Anyway this site is still up but it sounds bs, their saying IT issues stopped them from completing dudes order and 100 years ago Sears shipped all over the entire US with no IT or other issues I’m thinking this is a Canadian vendor. Has anyone ordered from the new bluekem site. Their on their 3rd name it’s like bluekemresearchsolutions now, I think , was wondering if they deliver , I know they had issues but they seem to fix them every time and it just takes 3 weeks to get your order. I ordered 1 gram of etizolam last night and immediately got a order number , was desperate for a US to US site with quality etiz and couple other....would be glad to give updates on that purchase. I was ordering from realrc but they seized a letter eventually with a g of 3 different RC’s . So I need US to US , customs has my name and address flagged. Thanks to anyone who read this long comment, sincerely a RC enthusiast.

Ordering backorder items can take time. Everything that’s in stock has been professionally taken. Care of. 
I understand that they were back ordered when I placed the order but it's been ordered since June 22nd. Your website stated last week that all back orders would be sent out that week. Still nothing. You claim to have such high standards in all regards but, you don't communicate, you don't ship and you don't refund. 

@Ipon I’m sorry this is going on... however you seem to bash the company... why? The chemicals that were back ordered have arrived and that’s all I know. However shoot them an email and it can be worked out. 

@Ipon I’m sorry this is going on... however you seem to bash the company... why? The chemicals that were back ordered have arrived and that’s all I know. However shoot them an email and it can be worked out. 
I'm not bashing. I'm stating factual events. The fact alone that I've been waiting six weeks without any updates from them makes me realize that they have collected my money and have no intention to deliver. 

I have had good experiences...1 issue that took too long to fix...but that happens....but they made it right.  Good guys

You joined 17 days ago and have 2 posts but, OK.
See this is the stuff you do. You bash a company that you know had a back order yet you went ahead and ordered. Things can be in customs for a month. Seriously. Stop bashing. Look at the site. Everything is in and is out for testing

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back