Hello All From...

djd1520

I didn't get off on the right foot on this forum and I apologize for that. I hope you can understand because I am currently kicking 115mg of methadone cold turkey. The clinic I was on wouldn't give me a 5mg/day detox (that is what they do when they kick people off) because I refused to come in and sign their release forms so basically Sunday was my last dose of 115mg and I haven't had any since. 

If you're wondering why I got kicked off w/o the benefit of a rapid detox it's because the clinic found out I was also getting Suboxone, Klonopin and Neurontin from another doctor and I obviously didn't tell them. The clinic called me and asked me to come in with a history of my prescriptions I filled for the last year (not sure why they wanted that if they already knew what I was filling at the pharmacy) and to fill out some release forms. That tipped me off that they couldn't tell my suboxone doctor what I was doing w/o the release so I told my counselor it was nice knowing you but you won't be seeing me again so consider me discharged.

It turns out that was the right move because my counselor called me yesterday and said "David you missed 3 consecutive days of dosing so you are no longer a client of the clinic and I am just calling as a friend to see how you are doing. I said let me ask you a question and give me an honest answer. If I came in and signed your releases I would have been kicked off the clinic AND with the release signed you would have called the suboxone doctor and told him the situation and I would have been kicked off the suboxone as well. He said yes that is what would have happened. So I said please give me the realistic answer and not the company answer your bosses would want you to say - I made the right decision because instead of getting kicked off of both programs,I at least saved one. He said my answer to you as a friend and I can do that now because you are no longer a client is 'YES' He said I also want you to know our position is you are no longer and client and therefore you are no longer our problem so this whole thing is squashed and your insurance won't be affected." That seems to be accurate because yesterday I filled two scrips and they was no issue with the insurance. So if my first posts came off as selfish and arrogant I apologize to the whole board.

Now that I got that off my chest let me give you some personal details. I am a 33-yr old male and I live in Boston. I am new to this site but I have experience with SR and other IOP's. I have been ordering online off and on since '99. And that's about it. I hope you welcome me to the board  /default_smile.png

djd, I saw your OP, and I appreciate that you seem to have taken a deep breath and stepped back from your initial approach. I suspect most people here are sympathetic about your situation; there are myriad reasons but, given enough time, just about everyone gets to experience a sudden shortage, and all the misery that goes along with that. When one is in the throes of WD, it's very hard to think about anything else, and there's a tendency to believe that no one else has ever had it this bad, just not possible... But, of course, it is.

Anyway, at this point, I'm sure you know: All the information you've requested is already here -- you only need to read it. If you think of DBG as a research library, not a term-paper writing service, it will make sense. I think sometimes new arrivals misinterpret the board's structure, but it is not withholding or punitive; it is set up the way it is for our protection. In fact, I was moved to reply to you because I think I can provide a good example:

I've been here only a little longer than you, but I love to read and, obviously (!) I like to talk; also, my kids are grown, I work from home, etc. -- it's likely I've fewer time constraints than the average member. So I've jumped into a number of conversations, become friendly w/ several members, and feel a real personal connection with a few. People have been very generous with kind comments and green arrows. So, if you look at my profile, you'll see I've made posts in triple digits and have a good reputation (which I'm very proud of & grateful for, BTW!)

And, if I were a scammer, you'd be my perfect target! Here you are, miserable & sick, probably not thinking as clearly as you ought, extremely vulnerable... Here I am, a sweet little old lady, more than ready to "help out a brother," or in your case, "a young whippersnapper." (33? Yes, I am jealous /default_biggrin.png ). So, I'd be deeee-lighted to share my double-secret special source, which is:

"yeahyoucangivemeallyourmoneysucker! @ yerdumb dot com."

Obviously, I'd put a little more time into choosing the name, but you see my point?

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to re-shape your approach to the board; takes some backbone to step up. I hope you're able to find some comfort & relief very soon.

djd, I saw your OP, and I appreciate that you seem to have taken a deep breath and stepped back from your initial approach. I suspect most people here are sympathetic about your situation; there are myriad reasons but, given enough time, just about everyone gets to experience a sudden shortage, and all the misery that goes along with that. When one is in the throes of WD, it's very hard to think about anything else, and there's a tendency to believe that no one else has ever had it this bad, just not possible... But, of course, it is.

Anyway, at this point, I'm sure you know: All the information you've requested is already here -- you only need to read it. If you think of DBG as a research library, not a term-paper writing service, it will make sense. I think sometimes new arrivals misinterpret the board's structure, but it is not withholding or punitive; it is set up the way it is for our protection. In fact, I was moved to reply to you because I think I can provide a good example:

I've been here only a little longer than you, but I love to read and, obviously (!) I like to talk; also, my kids are grown, I work from home, etc. -- it's likely I've fewer time constraints than the average member. So I've jumped into a number of conversations, become friendly w/ several members, and feel a real personal connection with a few. People have been very generous with kind comments and green arrows. So, if you look at my profile, you'll see I've made posts in triple digits and have a good reputation (which I'm very proud of & grateful for, BTW!)

And, if I were a scammer, you'd be my perfect target! Here you are, miserable & sick, probably not thinking as clearly as you ought, extremely vulnerable... Here I am, a sweet little old lady, more than ready to "help out a brother," or in your case, "a young whippersnapper." (33? Yes, I am jealous /default_biggrin.png ). So, I'd be deeee-lighted to share my double-secret special source, which is:

"yeahyoucangivemeallyourmoneysucker! @ yerdumb dot com."

Obviously, I'd put a little more time into choosing the name, but you see my point?

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to re-shape your approach to the board; takes some backbone to step up. I hope you're able to find some comfort & relief very soon.
Watch out, she is just laying the bait to put the hook in brother.  (Joke)  Blue has both good intentions and good posts.  Asset to DBG.  S-

Watch out, she is just laying the bait to put the hook in brother.  (Joke)  Blue has both good intentions and good posts.  Asset to DBG.  S-
Curses, foiled again! Thanks a lot, Dudley DoRight  /default_biggrin.png But yeah, exactly; you just can't be too careful.

And thank you, DGSB, that is very sweet to say -- I hope people feel like I contribute some good, because I certainly have received MUCH.

It feels good to know some of you can look past my OP and accept me as a member. Sometimes we want instant gratification and that is just being lazy because instead of asking for all the answers you can just do some reading and get the answers yourself. Yesterday I had a very disappointing experience w/ MG and WU. The problem was I didn't have enough cash for my order so I broke out the credit card and tried to send the money to the vendor online. Unfortunately both MG and WU would not complete the transfer online. I guess they were not satisfied with the answers I gave them when I called their customer service number so that was a major disappointment, however I will have the cash for the order on Wednesday so I emailed the vendor, explained the situation and told him I would be going to a MG agent in person on Wednesday to complete the order. Luckily he was very understanding so that was a relief. 

Again, I apologize to the board for my OP. In this case the first impression will not be the lasting impression /default_smile.png

It feels good to know some of you can look past my OP and accept me as a member. Sometimes we want instant gratification and that is just being lazy because instead of asking for all the answers you can just do some reading and get the answers yourself. Yesterday I had a very disappointing experience w/ MG and WU. The problem was I didn't have enough cash for my order so I broke out the credit card and tried to send the money to the vendor online. Unfortunately both MG and WU would not complete the transfer online. I guess they were not satisfied with the answers I gave them when I called their customer service number so that was a major disappointment, however I will have the cash for the order on Wednesday so I emailed the vendor, explained the situation and told him I would be going to a MG agent in person on Wednesday to complete the order. Luckily he was very understanding so that was a relief. 

Again, I apologize to the board for my OP. In this case the first impression will not be the lasting impression /default_smile.png
Ugh, sorry about your MG trauma; that sucks to be so close to completion and then get blocked. There's a very informative thread about MG W U and other payment options but, in a nutshell, all but a very few members advise against using them online. In person is best, either via the red phone or on paper. I was totally freaked about using the phone in the middle of a busy CVS but it worked out fine. However, I like paper the best, because I get to be in charge of spelling! Plus, I can be sure the maternal last name & the paternal last name are listed correctly.

Also, just FYI: as far as I know, all in-person txns require cash -- I asked at CVS if I could use a debit card to pay for MG and they said NO.

Ugh, sorry about your MG trauma; that sucks to be so close to completion and then get blocked. There's a very informative thread about MG W U and other payment options but, in a nutshell, all but a very few members advise against using them online. In person is best, either via the red phone or on paper. I was totally freaked about using the phone in the middle of a busy CVS but it worked out fine. However, I like paper the best, because I get to be in charge of spelling! Plus, I can be sure the maternal last name & the paternal last name are listed correctly.

Also, just FYI: as far as I know, all in-person txns require cash -- I asked at CVS if I could use a debit card to pay for MG and they said NO.
Yes, the reason I used MG online was because I didn't have the cash. I know using MG and WU online is not advised but I gave it shot because it was my only option so I gave it a shot. I will have the cash Wed and will go to an MG location in person,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back