Hello All!

SkylerW

Just wanted to say hello to all my friends on DBG. I was on here pre SIOP and had like a fool followed the grand scammer down the rabbit hole to that so called elite forum. When I realized how people were being berated and scammed I wanted to come back but my account here was locked so I stayed away for a while and have not even tried to see what is going on with that scammer forum. I like many followed someone I thought could be trusted. After I saw the way a lot of my friends were treated I knew they were up to no good. I was friends with Cat and saw how badly she was treated just for speaking her mind. I hope to get back to where I can contribute to this site. There are so many great people here and now we are allowed to say what we want without the fear of being smacked on the back of the hand with a ruler or have 10 members gang up on us if we don't agree with the cool kids. I was formerly the "nun with an attitude" if you remember me Cat. I hope you all will give me a chance to be a part of this wonderful community again. We are lucky to have this forum and I believe from what I have read lately that we have the best of the best here and it is in no way the DBG that H, Jewy, and Heis had ruled. I wanted everyone to knows who I was and start back here on the up and up. I really want to be a part of this family again.

Thank you all so much and I look forward to getting to know the new members and catching up with my old friends.

Welcome back! I had just joined when all of that went down so I was a newbie at the time. We have a great bunch here now that have really turned things around. I think it's the best forum around!!!

I joined the scam forum and was only on there a week or so before I realized what they were doing. People who lost money were being told to "suck it up" and "get over it". So I never logged on there again. Then the truth came out. I agree nickiean, this is the best forum around. All the negativity is gone and everyone is helping people, not judging. Glad to be here!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back