Hello Everyone

caseclosed

I'll make it short and sweet thank you everyone to give me the pleasure to be in your cummunity            case closed          

Welcome to the greatest forum ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THANK EVERYONE  I NO I'M NOT SOPOSED TO USE LARGE LETTER'S BUT I GOT JUMPED AND 3 PEOPLE ATTCKED ME I HAVE NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE THAT DAY MY LEFT EYE IS BAD THEY BROKE THE EYE SOCKET AND PRETTY MUCH ALL MOST BEAT ME TO DEATH     CASECLOSED  PS THANKS FOR THE CONTACK

Wow! That's a horrible story, glad you made it. Use whatever letters you want to, we've had some all caps users here before. Hope you are recovering physically and mentally from that ordeal.

Welcome

2E

Sorry to hear about your recent mishap. Hope you recover well and make a few friends here. Welcome!

Yeah sorry to hear about your injuries and hope you can get back to normal. I hope they catch whoever did too. Welcome to the site.

Hi. Welcome. Lots of good nice people here. I see you have an accent in your writing. If I had to guess id say Latino..maybe cuban or puerto rican.you don't have to answer that on here. Just curious. Take care

HELLO SILVER SHADOW, FOR YOUR INFORMATION I'M A RED BLOODED MIDWESTERN HARD WORKING MAN, THANKS FOR YOUR ACCENT I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR,NO ONE SAID I WAS THOSE KIND OF ACCENTS,BUT AS SOON AS I GET OFF MY LAZY ASS I WANT TO LEARN SPANISH,IT'S SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO PLUS I GET TO HEAR WHAT IS BEING SAID AND AS FAR AS LEAVING THIS PLANET AFTER THAT BROKIN SOCKET AND BROKIN RIBS I FEEL LIKE SUPER MAN,I BELEAVE IN GOD AND I NO FOR A FACT HE STILL HAS PLANS FOR ME TO DO,AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN MYBE I FINNALLY FOND A HOME WHICH I CAN HELP OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S MY MISSION LATER BOTHERS AND SISTERS

That's a major bummer caseclosed. I'm glad you're taking it like you are...Your attitude is better than mine would be. It would be caseopen for me! I just got my concealed carry permit this year, and have taken full advantage of the security it brings...It's a crazy world out there, and you just never know when someones gonna jump you or pull out a weapon. Best of luck in your healing process...

-YB

When I first read this with the "case closed" at the end of OP, the first thing I thought of was those skits on Tosh.0 called street justice where some guy steals a ladies purse and right afterward, as he is running away, he goes to cross the subway tracks and gets hit by one going really fast, then the words "case closed" comes up. I thought you were going to have a similar story like guys jumped me and as they ran a piano fell on them from top of building. To bad that didn't happen. Hope something like that did happen and you just don't know.

Are the police on the case or have they caught the people that did it yet or did they perpetrators run off and the cops are like "oh well"? Hope they catch them. Please keep us updated if they do and if you would rather not talk about it, that's cool too.

Just make sure you be careful when it comes to the pain and the meds. Would hate to see some crap like this turn into something that could be bad for a lifetime. Good luck. 

well the place i lived at the time was the getto and i made the mistke of going out at night i found out later who the thugs were it got around they were going to finish me off a couple of my friends who i cant really call friends let me no so for my own safety i got out of dodge i should have listed it was super ball night and i wanted another gin gin gives you fales corrage it was something out of the wild west,i dont want to tell you the rest of the story,but the point was i got out to this day only god got me out alive

A terrible experience caseclosed, I can't imagine and can only offer my condolences and best to you mental fortitude. You deserve some fortune, and j really hope it comes your way mate.

Frickin' lunatics! As if the initial beat down wasn't enough, they wanted to finish you off!?!?!

I know you probably wanted to retaliate but what one wants to do and what one is actually capable of are two different things. I'm not implying that you aren't physically capable, heck I've never even seen you. What I mean is that not everyone is a lunatic like these guys that did it to you and capable of mentally dealing with hurting someone like it's nothing. I'd be regretful and probably not sleep if I retaliated even if they totally deserved it, because I'm not crazy like that and not to many people are. People like the ones that did this to you should be in jail as far as I am concerned. Glad to see you got out of there before they did anything else.

well the place i lived at the time was the getto and i made the mistke of going out at night i found out later who the thugs were it got around they were going to finish me off a couple of my friends who i cant really call friends let me no so for my own safety i got out of dodge i should have listed it was super ball night and i wanted another gin gin gives you fales corrage it was something out of the wild west,i dont want to tell you the rest of the story,but the point was i got out to this day only god got me out alive
M8 if god was with you don't you think he would not of allowed this to happen?

M8 if god was with you don't you think he would not of allowed this to happen?
Geez you're on a roll today with the insults. No-I don't wanna get into an argument about "god". Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Geez you're on a roll today with the insults. No-I don't wanna get into an argument about "god". Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

No it was just a question ( hence the question mark) which he's free to answer or not, and the other wasn't anywhere close to an insult. This place has a great record of keeping scammers out which when you look around the web is fantastic

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back