Hello Everyone

M8 if god was with you don't you think he would not of allowed this to happen?
maybe it was god who kept him from getting killed... glass half empty or half full?

No it was just a question ( hence the question mark) which he's free to answer or not, and the other wasn't anywhere close to an insult. This place has a great record of keeping scammers out which when you look around the web is fantastic
Well I apologize if you meant well but even though this forum does have a pretty good record for not being scammed, it's never a bad idea to let people know that it does happen. You don't want someone to get a false sense of security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I apologize if you meant well but even though this forum does have a pretty good record for not being scammed, it's never a bad idea to let people know that it does happen. You don't want someone to get a false sense of security. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats ok, but i've been given a warning point for it. I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone and would say sorry if i did.

And being scammed certaintly does happen, 3 times for me, and loads of people had had on topix that place really dived at the end

Thats ok, but i've been given a warning point for it. I certainly didn't mean to upset anyone and would say sorry if i did.

And being scammed certaintly does happen, 3 times for me, and loads of people had had on topix that place really dived at the end
I don't know how warning points work but I promise it wasn't me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back