Hello Everyone

Jcar1

I wanted to drop in and say Hi and thanks for having me. I am new to this site and am glad to have found such a great resource. I am still learning so hopefully I can figure things out to find a reliable vendor that has what I am looking for and also contribute to the community. I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Hi Jcar1

Let me welcome you to the forum. I'm sure you have already heard the advice always given; read read read. But it truly is the best advice and will serve you well in your purchasing endeavors. I am here to help anyone who try to help themselves first, as is my partner CatintheHat.

2earls

Sound advice given already by our lovely 2earls for you jcar, you're in good hands, welcome!

Everyone is so nice here. Not like in other forums where people will throw you under the bus just for being in a mood. I'm new as well. But I have already been able to get my thread count up and had great success. lots of good advice. my best success was on the IOP list forum. Everyone, even the moderators... Believe it or not... Lol are especially welcoming. Xoxo. 

This is a great forum and after much reading and a little help along the way have placed a few orders with a few vendors. I have found one that is great. Easy to deal with, moderatly fast shipping and great quality. What I have found is that once you build a relationship with a vendor it is amazing how easy they work with you. I have found that honesty on both ends is key. I had one package that after almost 4 weeks ask they resend. They did the next day. But I also got the first shipment that day too. Once the re-ship showed up 9 days later I let them know and gladly offered to pay. I could have lied, but what is the point? There are very honest vendors out there and listed here. Keep it honest on your end and they will on their end. I found this board last year after being scammed, just to find my scammer on the blacklist. (After years of great service). Thank you all!

Funny, I found this site after being scammed myself. I took it as a lesson learned and it led me here which has been great. Welcome

I have found so many great posts today that I have exceeded my "like" limit. Lol. 

I have already found a good number of my favorite members. There are some that are hilariously sarcastic. Others that are kind, even when they should not be. Others that are blunt, but diplomatic in giving you constructive criticism when you slip up and mention things that you should not. And it really seems difficult to find anyone who is cruel or unnecessarily rotten.

I'm so happy in this forum that I rarely post anymore in pharmacy reviewer, opiophile, or any of the others. Nothing annoys me more than when someone says something such as, "well that means a lot coming from someone with an 8 post count." As though having only 8 posts on one forum makes you new to the pharmaceutical world?! Any of you who frequent the other forums have seen such ignorance.

. Nothing annoys me more than when someone says something such as, "well that means a lot coming from someone with an 8 post count." As though having only 8 posts on one forum makes you new to the pharmaceutical world?! Any of you who frequent the other forums have seen such ignorance.

socio, in my experience when someone says something like that it doesn't mean they think you are new to the pharmaceutical world but rather that you are not known so you could be a shill.  Sorry about the underline, lol.. I don't know why it is doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I am bigbeard26. I'm new to the group and thanks for having me.

I am doing all my reading, reading, reading. I am just happy to be part of the group and look forward to chatting with you guys.

Welcome here bigbeard! I'm new around here too but it seems to be a great community!

'

I haven't checked in on my intro thread in awhile and am glad to see all this activity, thanks everyone./default_biggrin.png Me being scammed is how I also found this great site so at least something good came out of it. 

Just wanted to say hello and welcome.  This place and the team running it is A plus, you will find a comfy home here /default_smile.png

Thanks sadminion. You a right about the team here, they are very helpful and kind. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back