Hello Everyone

. Nothing annoys me more than when someone says something such as, "well that means a lot coming from someone with an 8 post count." As though having only 8 posts on one forum makes you new to the pharmaceutical world?! Any of you who frequent the other forums have seen such ignorance.

socio, in my experience when someone says something like that it doesn't mean they think you are new to the pharmaceutical world but rather that you are not known so you could be a shill.  Sorry about the underline, lol.. I don't know why it is doing that.
​I kinda got the same vibe when i joined. I am new to this forum but certainly not new to other forums. So I have a vast amount of knowledge when it comes to matters that matter, however, nobody would know that based on my post count and how long i have been a member here. that is why i use the same username on all forums, people that know me, know that i know a little bit about our matters. I just wished I had heard about the forum sooner,  and I am glad to be here now.

I recently posted a positive review for a vendor on another forum and got accused of being a fake account as a vendor to try get business. I do understand the part of being new and not trusted but it just sucks because I did have a positive transaction and some people might not order from that vendor because they think I am lying. Needless to say, I no longer post there and don't want to be a part of that drama.

Good morning,

Why can't I access the ADHD forum? Do you need a certain post count? 

I attached a photo of the error it gives from my phone I try entering from the main forum but I am able to get it with the link you provided, thanks Suzie. 

View attachment 923

There's another member having the exact same problem. Hopefully admin can fix it. Thanks for posting the pic.

@Jcar1 love your pic!!  Who would have known by looking at that picture that he was a major player in his job profession during his life.  Just looks like he eats a lot of pasta to me!  

Did you ever get into the ADHD forum?  I can't access it either!  

Thanks, appreciate it. I didn't think most people would even know who he is but your right he definitely doesn't have that look. 

I still can't access the ADHD section from the main forum but the link Suzie posted works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm having the same problem except when I clicked on the link she posted.  

But,I'm pretty sure I read most of it last night so not sure I will need to get back in... For some reason, I expected there to be a lot more recent posts, but there are not.  Oh well...  

This thread was started in May and I see some were having problems getting in the ADHD forum.  I haven't been able to get into that forum in a long time.  When I click on it nothing happens.  The link that you posted in one of the above posts works just fine for me but not the link to ADHD  from the main forum.  Im not having any problems reading any of the other forums.

I wanted to drop in and say Hi and thanks for having me. I am new to this site and am glad to have found such a great resource. I am still learning so hopefully I can figure things out to find a reliable vendor that has what I am looking for and also contribute to the community. I look forward to seeing you in the forums!
hi,

how are you?

i am fresh on this forum nice to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back