Hello Finally a wonderful Rx marijuana site/set up like a blog :-)

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello my name is Chris I have been around for a little and been coming here for help finding items for pain and other ailments. But sometimes People (such as myself) like to relax need help with my anxiety,pain,stress,sexual performance and even help falling asleep so sometimes pills do not do the ultimate trick and all natural is the way to go but a lot of the time it is hard to find and need a RX. No matter what and there is some type of rule law waiting period a waiting list or just to much grief and even just a plain old scam.A lot of people just like myself hate looking to the (collage/young) crowd for such a product also hate waiting around calling around and would just love to have door to door delivery that is honest great quality and always fresh :-) .Well my friends finally a place a group of good friends have done it quality fresh fast and truly honest I will vouch for them over and over again....I am here to say hello and hopefully those in need of medicine pill form or not will take it in there time to help spread the word about http://smoke.getenjoyment.net leave a nice blog post say high leave a comment and shoot them a e-mail for all the facts.My friends give them a chance and you will never be disappointed Thanks again ,Chris

Exactly how does this site work, I went there & It says nothing found on home page

go to the site register first send them a email they will let you know everything :-) and it is usa only

If anyone from cali *coughs* sherwood *coughs* wants to send me pot we can def work out the details lol

I agree even when I would have a toke or two I was scared just getting it from my ' Friendly Neighborhood Candyman' much less the mail. I quit 3 yrs ago tho so I'm good.

it's actually pretty easy to ship it through the mail without issues. even through customs ;)

Nah man its fine,when i did it just used a vacuum sealer and different gloves and 2 envelopes[dogs mights smell the first one][[not the weed but from you touching it.

Sending marijuana in the mail is way to risky. Not worth it
I've been buying MM through the mail for almost 3 yrs (small amounts i.e 1/4 - 1/2 oz at a time) and if you are dealing with a person who understands security/stealth its not very risky at all. As an adult over 50 I have no contacts for MM where I live and I ain't going to drive around the streets trying to buy a bag from a stranger, I think that can be more of a risk.

Also, if you keep the orders smaller(under an oz) then you limit your penalty if you do get caught.I also wouldn't purchase from outside the US as I'd rather not have customs handling it. Bottom line, its not anymore risky than buying unprescribed scheduled drugs from sources listed here (foreign or domestic). My two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a MOM operation that has been around for years and I have never had any problems whatsoever. They also have some amazing "concentrates", but I hesitate to post the address on the board. If anyone really needs the address, PM me, or if that is not allowed, I'll try to find some link somewhere. I would keep the orders to 1 oz or less for sure though. No sense in inviting problems. I also agree with marco, I do not have access to some of the items in the area I live in, or the quality that I can find online.

I have my card in Colorado and the dispensaries are awesome. 5 minute stop and you can come out with edibles, drinks, buds, olive oil, caramel popcorn, lib balm.... It really is truly amazing.

I have my card in Colorado and the dispensaries are awesome. 5 minute stop and you can come out with edibles, drinks, buds, olive oil, caramel popcorn, lib balm.... It really is truly amazing.
What was your medical condition - muscle spasm?

A very merry 420 to everyone ....Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food.

~Deebo

Anyone in Portland Ore. could be hooked up. I've a green card and would like patients.

~Younghypnotiq

Hi, great idea. U.S. only won't work for me.

any Canadian equivalents? sounds like a good service.

anybody have a good experience.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back