Hello Finally a wonderful Rx marijuana site/set up like a blog :-)

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Also, if you keep the orders smaller(under an oz) then you limit your penalty if you do get caught.I also wouldn't purchase from outside the US as I'd rather not have customs handling it. Bottom line, its not anymore risky than buying unprescribed scheduled drugs from sources listed here (foreign or domestic). My two cents.
yeah i agree sort of but under 1oz wont matter,anything with the mail is a federal rap, mandatory minimum of a long

prison stay in PYITA prison.

Was just thinking about what it might look like if I were to acquire a California dispensary license. "Jewy's J's" perhaps, or simply "JJ's", they're dy-no-mite!

good luck....seems like all the clubs around me are getting shut down.

this obama claim that he'd stop feds raiding clubs was entirely bullshit, it happens all the time and most never recover afterwords.

the only thing we can hope for now is the initiatives to pass in washington and colorado was it? idk, either way i'm sure the feds will shut that down too, states' rights can't surpass federal drug law.

good luck....seems like all the clubs around me are getting shut down.

this obama claim that he'd stop feds raiding clubs was entirely bullshit, it happens all the time and most never recover afterwords.

the only thing we can hope for now is the initiatives to pass in washington and colorado was it? idk, either way i'm sure the feds will shut that down too, states' rights can't surpass federal drug law.
I am hoping for good things in Colorado, if amendment 64 passes. There are enough olive branches in the ballot initiative to appeal to the NORP so I feel the best possibility lies there. I am very interested in watching the states pursue alternative avenues to fund necessary programs now that the federal well is drying up, a legislative civil war is brewing on this issue. It may provide the impetus to finally end the illogical prohibition of a wonderful plant.

In my state the initiative is so poorly written that I am voting "no" for legalization. All you have to do is read the specifics about DUI-MJ. Ridiculous. Threshold for thc is WAY too low and there is No way to judge a persons impairment with MJ. Impossible. Technically speaking you can't really tell a persons impairement from alc. either but at least there is a reasonable test. With reasonable repercussions. Nobody should drive after too many drinks. That is easy to avoid. But with this law if it somehow heightens awareness about DUI with mj, I can't support that. My wife is voting no for other reasons as well if any one is interested I can explain them further. So thats 2 votes "no" from active cannabis users. Maybe next time put a little more effort into writing the law and then we can get decriminalization. Until then I am fine with the way things are. Nobody cares about pot anyway and my friends are all cardholders :)

Received from" Of" took 4 days from order date. I got the earwax, holy sh$t very strong, beads of sweat on nose!! I Just starting to get body high. I gotta go Took another puff.

Peace

Just tried earwax again. One is all you need, absolutely best bang for your buck! OF is a mom worth checking out!

Marijuana was just LEGALIZED in WA state... I'm a grower in Seattle and have a good mmj source if anybody is interested.. Please PM me...

Note by Admin. your PM will be disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marijuana was just LEGALIZED in WA state... I'm a grower in Seattle and have a good mmj source if anybody is interested.. Please PM me...
So is it legal now to possess under so many grams? I heard NJ is pushing towards that as well, who knows how long it will take though!

Are these sites really secretive and hard to get in touch with? I have a "Safe Mail" account, but I don't have any type of contact yet. It has been 20 years since I touched it, but I have cancer on both ends of my torso. The cancer taken from my throat was "squamous cell carcinoma", but I still have 35 - 37 radiation treatments. I haven't had the colonoscopy yet to find out what that is going to turn out to be. When it rains it pours as I just can't seem to catch a break. I just got my disability and will not get medicare till June.

How is it even sold these days? By the gram? How much does a gram cost?

I'll delete this PM after it is answered, just in case.

Received from" Of" took 4 days from order date. I got the earwax, holy sh$t very strong, beads of sweat on nose!! I Just starting to get body high. I gotta go Took another puff.

Peace

Mendofarmer send me a PM or use one of my bottomless accounts docds@safe-mail.net. By the way you look great bottomless.

hope to hear from you soon

I would be scared to death to have it sent through the mail, but wish I could find a site with like maybe the pill. Does anybody know any sites out there. it helps me out with pain as much as my pain med's...

Wish it was legal in all states, I don't know what in the HELL the big deal is. Alcohol can do more do you than Mary Jane and it's legal. When in the hell are they going to figure that out ! it really sucks that the state I am from will never legalize it, at least in my life time..

used my same vendor for the last year 

same samples avail for test orders 

very reputable

ear wax

peanut butter wax 

exotics always avail switches each week

short ship time..

merry jane mary 420 at gmail

email for venue switches each week

asset to site us only 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back