Hello From Mickey

• Thread starter Thread starter Mickey
  • Start date Start date
M

Mickey

Hello,

my name is Mickey and I like to get into this forum to talk about themes around of my profession.

Furthermore I own a review and price comparison website but I don't know if I can give out the address, that's why I don't do it now.

Hopefully I can get into this forum and share some of my ideas, opinions and experiences.

Welcome Mickey.  Glad you joined.  Take your website question to Admin or one of the two Mods.  They are usualy sniffing around, so they will probably see your post and answer before you know it.

Hi Mickey,

Welcome aboard! I'd certainly be interested in seeing your review site; let us know how that works out.

BTW, can you be a little more specific about your profession? Of course I recognize the caduceus, but medicine's a rather broad field! Just curious... I know I could learn a whole lot from, say, a nurse practitioner, but I bet a pharmaceutical rep or an X-ray tech would have interesting tales & great insight as well. And -- I'm confident you'll find the ideas, opinions & experiences that other DBG members share most informative & interesting; you've come to a really good place! /default_smile.png  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back