Hello...whew!

• Thread starter Thread starter fullcurl71
  • Start date Start date
F

fullcurl71

Hi everyone.....

Have spent most of the afternoon reading and I can honestly say many of you are an absolute riot!  Thankful for the information here and the community.  Haven't made my way through it all yet, but appreciate that there doesn't seem to be anyone "trashing" on anyone else.  Must get up for a bit...my butt is asleep.

PS...if Beranda sees this post. I LOVE your tagline!

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.....Fantastic people on this board ....And you are off to a great start by reading..That is the key...BTW Beranda is awesome /default_smile.png

KK

Hi everyone.....

Have spent most of the afternoon reading and I can honestly say many of you are an absolute riot!  Thankful for the information here and the community.  Haven't made my way through it all yet, but appreciate that there doesn't seem to be anyone "trashing" on anyone else.  Must get up for a bit...my butt is asleep.

PS...if Beranda sees this post. I LOVE your tagline!
Welcome Fullcurl, 

Thank you for the compliment.

I understand the dog house in concept...just never had a need for one myself. /default_smile.png

Enjoy yourself and I look forward to your contributions

I thought I heard it snoring.

Seriously, Welcome aboard, snoring and all /default_smile.png

---

fullcurl71, on 16 Nov 2013 - 5:05 PM, said:
Must get up for a bit...my butt is asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome from the UK, I'm sure you`ll find the site very informative, Everyone here is helpful and you`ll probably even have a laugh aswell as find some great information too, I know I have and your sure to find some perfect IOP`s for whatever your requirements are,

Ive personally found my #1 IOP that I never would of found if it wasn't for DBG and that is down to the Mods and users of the site that make this community the number 1 IOP forum on the interweb!

Anokky

Full, you are correct.  Great people, lots of info from a to z.  I had heard of online vendors but did not have the guts (didn't want to get scammed) to use them until I joind DBG and spent some time reading.  Now I can make that order with little to no stress.

Happy reading and welcome.

Full, you are correct.  Great people, lots of info from a to z.  I had heard of online vendors but did not have the guts (didn't want to get scammed) to use them until I joind DBG and spent some time reading.  Now I can make that order with little to no stress.

Happy reading and welcome.
Great advice Jmorgan....Reading is the main key.....

Fullcurl-these guys and gals on here are the best. Being new myself I was not sure what to expect but I have now got the nerve to post a little. Everyone is so helpful and it's like the family you wish you had-non judging and there when you need them!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back