Hello

State Of Mind

Good morning everyone. New here. Posting to say hello. I hope this can be a mutually beneficial relationship with all of you.

Good day

FrankieGirl said:
Great advice, Ditch!!

But come to think of it, I think there may be 2 Lefthand turns actually!

FG
You're quite right about that. It's only a matter of time.

Ditch... i like your style. i keep an eye on the corners. maybe i can pull a tokyo drift through 'em if im lucky.

I've always had a saying... two wrongs dont make a right, but three lefts do!

anyway. thanks for the welcome.

FrankieGirl said:
Great advice, Ditch!!

But come to think of it, I think there may be 2 Lefthand turns actually!

FG
I must admit I have not only hit the sidewalk and took out a few people, I once crashed into the DBG front lobby. Broke the piano and the crystal chandelier fell on me.

I must admit I have not only hit the sidewalk and took out a few people, I once crashed into the DBG front lobby. Broke the piano and the crystal chandelier fell on me.
Yah, I can clearly remember that unfortunate day in the second week of July 2011 last year. The weather was slightly overcast, but the sun was about to shine through the clouds. When all of a sudden, like a bat out of hell, a rusty old Fold Pinto comes screaming through the front lobby of the former DBG Guest House. All of a sudden, myself and four other DGB members had to jump FOR OUR LIVES into the salad bar to escape from this "junk ass missile" which just shot through our doors.

The next thing we know, this man/woman causally get's out of this Pinto and acts like nothings gone wrong. Low and behold, she begins to dance around the car as if she's possessed by some skanky old spirit. We all watch this spectacle in total disbelief, not knowing if what we're seeing is actually real or we've just took a bad hit of acid - possibly spiked into the fruit punch we were all drinking ealier.

Not only did Sis' Troub break a $10,000 chandelier, but she also caused our insurance rates to increase two fold due to the massive amounts of external damages to the building and the mental trauma suffered by the members (who subsequently sued DBG for PTSD).

Truthfully, I'm surprised/ bewildered why you had the balls (sorry @#@$!) to even consider bringing this past incident back into the public limelight, considering it hasn't been mentioned for months I think most old members had put it aside, and none of the new members knew anything about it. I'd say it was pretty well forgotten, until now that is.

I don't know what else to say. Other than, why?

DITCH

Last edited:
so sorry to hear about this misfortune incident. yeah, you are right. If it hadn't been brought up, many including myself wouldn't know anything about it. I truly feel for those emotionally damaged by the incident. I am pleased that i didn't hear about some major injury. Very lucky that all of you were able to jump out of the way! If we have any stone masons on this board, maybe we can have some pillars built out front to keep something like this from happening again!

got any of that punch left?

liveline101,

WELCOME to our disfunctional family!! GLAD TO HAVE YA and SSOORY i JJJJJJJJUS DRAKN teh RETS fo THE puhnc!

DAmmmmm it sexy! I sure do hope someone saved the recipe for the next dbg party! and hopefully that one will go off without major incident.

Thanks for your warm welcome.

I think i may have just found my second home!

DAmmmmm it sexy! I sure do hope someone saved the recipe for the next dbg party! and hopefully that one will go off without major incident.......

Don't count on it. It's never happened yet.

DITCH

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back