Hello

Okgo

hello everyone, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am relieved to find a place that I can trust the folks around me. I'm operating with no insurance and things were looking bleak. Hope you all are well, and I look forward to speaking/learning from you all. 

Pleased to meet you okgo, if you haven't already, have a look at the forum rules and the helpful info for new members thread, also the search tool is great too. Don't be afraid to ask a question if you get stuck though. We have great mods and a rather efficient admin, a great community you have become a part of!

Hello Ogko,

Nice to meet you and welcome to DBG. Things will be looking up for you in no time.

2earls

Thanks guys, I was/am a bit intimidated to try to figure out all the in's and outs. I thank you again for offering help. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. 

Thanks guys, I was/am a bit intimidated to try to figure out all the in's and outs. I thank you again for offering help. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. 
Welcome to DBG, Okgo. This is an awesome community. I rremember when I found it and they saved me a lot of $ and most of all, stress & worry. Take PTFC's advice and read the rules. Both 2earls and CatintheHat are both excellent moderators; they'll never give you a bum steer. Do a lot reading as this will answer many of your questions. A small donation (if you can afford it) will give you access to the Mex-SY thread. Depending on your reading preferences, you will find a wealth of information in all of the threads. Reading the first and last three pages of each thread should answer most of your questions. As you will find out, you have to take the initiative to do the reading.

Above all else, welcome to DBG. This is my primary forum for research.

If you have not done so yet, please read the rules and regs, and also read the thread entitled "helpful quoted information for new members" which is located in the same section as the introductions. There is a great deal of information there that you will need to know.

Again, welcome!  If you need anything, give me or 2earls a shout!

Cat

Thanks! You all have made me feel very welcome, and that means so much. Hope you are well!

i love your user name okgo!!!...

that is what i tell myself on my hard days of pain..1,2,3 okgo!! /default_smile.png

welcome aboard!

Thanks! I am a Honda mechanic hoping to open my own shop soon. Ok go is going to be the name for my shop....eventually. 

For bikes? Okgo? I'm a Yamaha man myself, or I was up until a few years ago. But my first legal Road motorbike was a Honda CG125,  drums front and rear, probably still running somewhere now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drums front and rear?? Awesome! So I work on cars, and admittedly can't even ride a motorbike ...yet. 

Yeah, I think they have a disc on the front wheel now though, they are really just learner/commuter bikes. Solid though. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back