Hello !

Amtar

I'm new, but not new on the IOP 'scene'.

A lot has changed in the past few years though. Maybe I can get some help, and give some help.

For people in Western Europe safely receiving packages can be a major issue !

So, created roughly about 32 hours after the last one - although I do not know the 'banned' time. 

The errors are SO obvious. 

I never introduced myself to this board...I sort of just jumped in and started posting. 

Now I feel like I made a mistake...nobody ever welcomed me to DGB.  /default_sad.png   sniff, sniff.  After my first post, I was just insulted by RobinHood and planned to never post again.  /default_smile.png

I don't know guys and gals, this doesn't sound like Zonked to me. Far too coherent. Unless Zonked grew a brain overnight (doubt it), this may well be a new person who got the strangest welcome ever /default_laugh.png.

But I guess I could be wrong. I have been wrong once before.

But...why don't they defend themselves - or question this 'odd' welcome if they are not Z?
Perhaps they haven't checked back in since posting this thread a little over 2 and a half hours ago?

Read the new members other two posts please folks, before jumping all over this person.

Perhaps they haven't checked back in since posting this thread a little over 2 and a half hours ago?

Read the new members other two posts please folks, before jumping all over this person.
Yes, as much as I've enjoyed the humor the last few days, we shouldn't rush to judgment. Remember, if it is in fact ur friend and mine, he has a pathological need for attention, and thus to post ad nauseum, so to make sure that we don't run off a potentially good member, let's just give it a little time. Trust me, if the Chef is back in the kitchen, we'll know pretty quickly. 48 hours tops. The urge to post will simply be too much to resist, and once the posting begins, the truth will reveal itself. Let's go with Heisenberg on this. His intuition hasn't failed us yet.

So, created roughly about 32 hours after the last one - although I do not know the 'banned' time. 

The errors are SO obvious. 

I never introduced myself to this board...I sort of just jumped in and started posting. 

Now I feel like I made a mistake...nobody ever welcomed me to DGB.  /default_sad.png   sniff, sniff.  After my first post, I was just insulted by RobinHood and planned to never post again.  /default_smile.png
Dorothy.... welcome to DBG.  ur frend.. Dee Gee Essay Bee tweedle twaddle fitter faddle.....next time I vote we hit zonk with a paddle  /default_blink.png ... S- 

Dorothy.... welcome to DBG.  ur frend.. Dee Gee Essay Bee tweedle twaddle fitter faddle.....next time I vote we hit zonk with a paddle  /default_blink.png ... S- 
Oh, thank you so much, Mr. DeeGeeEssayBee!  And you are a poet!  I never knew!  Oh, maybe that is because I am new here and you just welcomed me.  I will go check the poetry area to see if more of your work is posted! 

Thank you again for the warm wecome!

Reactions: dvz
Oh, thank you so much, Mr. DeeGeeEssayBee!  And you are a poet!  I never knew!  Oh, maybe that is because I am new here and you just welcomed me.  I will go check the poetry area to see if more of your work is posted! 

I totally read your posts in Dorothy's (rest in peace, Bea) voice. Love it!

I'm new, but not new on the IOP 'scene'.

A lot has changed in the past few years though. Maybe I can get some help, and give some help.

For people in Western Europe safely receiving packages can be a major issue !
I read this post before anyone had replyed yet and thought, No it just can't be Z. I did not reply so I could see what everyone else would think, I don't know if someone can really be that desperate. I guess if it is him his true colors will surface

Sadly, the only other way I would be able to post any poetry would be to plagerize the songs of John Valby.... /default_ohmy.png S-

"There once was a Wookie from Nantucket....." /default_biggrin.png
lmfao.... Soooo tempted to go to YT and get some, but I know it would be horridly offensive to some of our members.  But for those who may not be old enough to know who John V is, go to YT and just type his name into the search bar (or you may use his aka... Dr. Dirty).  Filthy little ditties that he plays on the piano.... and hysterical to my 5 year old mentality.... Just be warned.... his aka is extremely appropriate.  Come now... fess up... after you read this, how many of you went to YT to check it out?  Thanks for the chuckle JB, really needed that this afternoon!  S-

lmfao.... Soooo tempted to go to YT and get some, but I know it would be horridly offensive to some of our members.  But for those who may not be old enough to know who John V is, go to YT and just type his name into the search bar (or you may use his aka... Dr. Dirty).  Filthy little ditties that he plays on the piano.... and hysterical to my 5 year old mentality.... Just be warned.... his aka is extremely appropriate.  Come now... fess up... after you read this, how many of you went to YT to check it out?  Thanks for the chuckle JB, really needed that this afternoon!  S-
No need for a YouTube search brother. The Wookie is already familiar with JV classics such as "The Dead Whore Song" and "Skeeter on my Peter"! /default_laugh.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back