Hello !

No need for a YouTube search brother. The Wookie is already familiar with JV classics such as "The Dead Whore Song" and "Skeeter on my Peter"! /default_laugh.png
Oh I meant that for our youngins... , I know you had to know who he is.... You can tell by the sm*** /default_biggrin.png  /default_laugh.png

Oh I meant that for our youngins... , I know you had to know who he is.... You can tell by the sm*** /default_biggrin.png  /default_laugh.png
Oh, I see. My bad! JV's work actually has tremendous educational value for the young folks of DBG. I mean, seriously, who else can teach you 50 Ways to Eat Your Lover in 2 minutes or less?! /default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hooter1 said:
Re-reading it while (clear-headed) I am going to have to lean heavily on Post Whisperers reasoning. It's not him. Welcome new person, sorry about your crazy welcome....unless you enjoyed it, then, well, in that case, you're welcome. /default_ph34r.png
Indeed. I've found The Post Whisperer's intuition to be simply uncanny, to be perfectly honest. He's definitely the "seer" of the Jewenberg organization!

hooter1 said:
That also reminds me; Sorry I've been slacking on security bosses, but one or both of you have a pretty good idea of why I had to leave the island for a little while. We will return shortly
Family comes first brother, always! It's the Jewenberg way. We'll keep your Cabana tidied up, and the fridge will be well stocked upon your return. /default_biggrin.png

Reactions: _X_
hooter1 said:
Re-reading it while (clear-headed) I am going to have to lean heavily on Post Whisperers reasoning. It's not him. Welcome new person, sorry about your crazy welcome....unless you enjoyed it, then, well, in that case, you're welcome. /default_ph34r.png
Yeah, I mean look at the other thread started by this new member http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/2914-reliable-vendors-who-ship-carisoprodol-or-meprobamate-to-the-eu-safely/#entry65787

First of all, Zonked wouldn't even be able to spell the chemical name for som@, even if he tried to copy and paste it. Same goes for the Mepro that's mentioned in the title.

All of this new person's posts consist of concerns about EU customs.. something that wouldn't concern Z in the least. I could go on.. but I think I've made my point.

Welcome to DBG Amtar, hope you haven't been scared away.

Reactions: _X_
Agreed!!! We are a crazy bunch at times but it is all good....Welcome aboard /default_wink.png

KK

Lol, Stick around for a while cause you ain't seen nothin yet. Welcome to the best forum going. Have fun.

Chef

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back