Help with a donation.

• Thread starter Thread starter Vickydog
  • Start date Start date
V

Vickydog

Good day everyone, I've been on this forum now for a few months.  I can't do bitcoun, and I want to donate to get access to message others,etc... I lost money on litecoin a few yrs. Ago. Bitcoin,well,i can't figure out. Bottom line is,can I mail a gift card,or send money to a member? I'll send extra for your trouble. If you can donate for me, I WILL promise to pay you. All we have is our word,our reputation,.i just want to throw this out there. I want to donate and participate. If any of you want to assist,i'd be beyond ☺,and will PM you to reimburse thanks kind people. 

@Vickydog I have to ask. Have you tired options like Paybis, Changelley or Paxful? Also, you can google bitcoin atm and probably find one a quarter mile from your house.

@Vickydog I have to ask. Have you tired options like Paybis, Changelley or Paxful? Also, you can google bitcoin atm and probably find one a quarter mile from your house.
Hi and thanks.i've never heard of the three options you referenced. And my city is a well k own Southern tourist town. But I can't find bitcoin machine. Thanks,and I will research what you mentioned.if they'd aren't crypto,i might be ok.thanks!

Hi,just went to paxful. I see that perhaps I can learn more,and they have many ways to buy bitcoin. I just don't know about the wallets,etc..i also read Wal-Mart sells bitcoun? Some way using WU? Not sure....thank you.i'll see what I can do!

Hi Ipon and all;  well, I found my  litecoin actual wallet,however,i don't have the computer any longer that I used to purchase with. The card is laminated, has one corner with a code to buy, and one side to sell,two different long codes. I have five coins,so,it's 500 dollars,roughly. I bought them almost ten years ago!! The wallet was in a safe I have lol... Anyway,does anyone know if I can access these coins,without that origi nap password? Also, I'm still having bitcoin i ssues. Would love to donateat but my needs are being met with J, thanks!!

@Vickydog If that's your public/private key pair, you're in luck. Import the private key to a litecoin qt wallet. For instructions on how to do this, Google "import private key litecoin qt".

Don't post your private key here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Thank you... I'll go to spouses desk top and see how to do this. I bought them when all crypto first came out..wish I'd bought BC. I followed 2you tube dudes the made a fortune might ing them.. Lol...how the check to mine\bloodbath would probably drive me into the mental ward!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back