Herbalcafe.com

These guys are great.  A little pricey but they have great stuff and the packaging is always adorable. They give you ginger candy that's delicious! And a cute little wooden spoon. Love them!

These guys are great.  A little pricey but they have great stuff and the packaging is always adorable. They give you ginger candy that's delicious! And a cute little wooden spoon. Love them!
I also got some there.  I don't use it often, have enough problems with opiates, but when my script is out for the month, and I'm going cold  turkey for for 5-7 days, I have found that it does help some.  I alternate it with a different substance that a wonderful friend gave me for migraines.  The beauty of the Kratom is at least here in Florida it is completely legal, EXCEPT in 5 counties.  In those 5 it is illegal .  As of Feb.18, 2017 as far as I know there are only 5 states where it has been banned.  I bring this up because when I was reading everything I could find on it, these guys gave me information and links other than vendors to educate myself.  Another nice thing is as Katrina said the little wooden spoon is so cute and they also have a package with quite a few varieties in it.  They don't give it out free, buy they are a nice size and if I remember right you also get to pick a small sample with each purchase.  Don't quote me on that one though..  

I better hush, I tend to get long winded.  Moderators if this is not appropriate, please delete and I apologize.  

Oh, one last thought then I'll be quiet.  This site is interesting.   http://kratomcare.mozello.com/wellness-blog/

The beauty of the Kratom is at least here in Florida it is completely legal, EXCEPT in 5 counties.  In those 5 it is illegal .  As of Feb.18, 2017 as far as I know there are only 5 states where it has been banned.  I bring this up because when I was reading everything I could find on it, these guys gave me information and links other than vendors to educate myself.  
I live in a state where it's banned and I've found some very compassionate vendors that will work with you on it. It's so tricky and it's RIDICULOUS because it's federally legal. I don't  get why they would even consider scheduling this, it's harmless. I think Big Pharma is hoping to make a buck off of it and doesn't like that they're competing with a natural substance.

I do know a store on the Florida /Al line and can attest to the purity. Top notch folks and they will take good care of you. Just throwing it out there.

Just wanted to chime in....I received my order today and I could not be happier.  I got a package of Royal Green Maeng Da for free and a package of White Vein Maeng Da for free.  I am not sure if they were feeling generous but the two packs I received for free were larger than the sample packs I received.  I order 60 grams of Kaya Red Borneo and 60 grams of Superior Red Dragon.   I tried the Red Dragon this morning  (3.5 grams) and it actually felt quite good.   I am very pleased with the whole process as  I ordered Friday and received today and the shipping was free.  They have a great selection and the little wooden spoon is quite adorable.    I wholeheartedly recommend them and they have a bunch of other stuff too that looks great.  

I can als0 attest to how w0nderful H€rbalc@fe is. I’ve b€€n using th€m for somet1me now, never had one singl€ issue. 

I’ve tri€d all str@ins and can say each Tim€, never once diss@atisfi€d. 

T0p notch HC...keep it up!!! 

I will also put in a good word for Herbalcafe.  I always got my product in 2 days.  i can't stress how much it helped this opiate detox and made it bearable.  My favorite strains are the Comfort Blend and the Cafe Blend Energy Fusion.  I really love some of the free samples they give.  I really think the preference is different for everyone and you have to try a bunch of them to see what strains you like.   

I just wanted to chime in on the Herbal Cafe.....Jan is still going strong and I have had about 10 awesome orders in the past couple of months.  She has a great selection  and the shipping and packaging is always top notch.  She carries a variety of strains and her prices are incredibly reasonable.   She carries a variety of herbal teas, adaptogens and organic skin care products.   Ive also gotten kava from her and have enjoyed that immensely.   She has changed her website so that you have to create an account to get to the kratom but its a painless process.   If you want good quality Kratom give her a try.  I believe she will send a couple samples if you ask nicely.  Have a good day all!!

I just wanted to chime in on the Herbal Cafe.....Jan is still going strong and I have had about 10 awesome orders in the past couple of months.  She has a great selection  and the shipping and packaging is always top notch.  She carries a variety of strains and her prices are incredibly reasonable.   She carries a variety of herbal teas, adaptogens and organic skin care products.   Ive also gotten kava from her and have enjoyed that immensely.   She has changed her website so that you have to create an account to get to the kratom but its a painless process.   If you want good quality Kratom give her a try.  I believe she will send a couple samples if you ask nicely.  Have a good day all!!
The Herbal Cafe is still up and running, with a new site , www.herbalorganics.net .  The kratom / kava listings are searchable by color, strain or name with top of page search bar and doesn't require log in right now, they are also listed on shop pages after the main page, under traditional botanicals / powdered teas.  

Right now no log in is necessary but takes a minute to find the listings for both kratom and kava but isn't difficult.  The site can also still be accessed through the usual www.herbalcafe.net , with a quick redirect as it was moved to a new host a few years back.  

The Herbal Cafe is still going strong for 16 years this year and still offers Free, same day  shipping for all orders placed by 4:30pm eastern weekdays or with free fedex 2 day or priority mail with orders over 49.00 , also discounted FEDEX next day delivery option are available on checkout .  

Free Samples are available with orders and can be chosen on free samples page, also found quickly with search bar at top . Free Samples before placing an order are considered by people over 21 in legal states.  Email for info on that . 

Only the best, highest quality products are offered with great discounts after joining the mailing list with plenty of sales and also monthly discount codes sent and also a private specials and also a specials and discounts page for those who do create accounts and log in to access for info and the discount codes if they don't want to get email marketing.  

Very Easy to email or chat with and always replies very quickly .  

I hope this helps with any confusion about The Herbal Cafe. Be well everyone !  

The Herbal Cafe is still up and running, with a new site , www.herbalorganics.net .    ‼️4/30/22 UPDATED INFO Site is www.HerbalCafe.net ‼️

Now back to www.Herbalcafe.net ! 4/22 
 ‼️ update 4/30/22 NOTE change back to www.herbalcafe.net 

The Herbal Cafe is still going strong for 16 years  ( it'll be 17 years in November 2022, updated 4/30/2022)  and still offers Free, same day  shipping for all orders placed by 4:30pm eastern weekdays or with free fedex 2 day or priority mail with orders over 49.00 , also discounted FEDEX next day delivery option are available on checkout .  

Free Samples are available with orders and can be chosen on free samples page, also found quickly with search bar at top . Free Samples before placing an order are considered by people over 21 in legal states.  Email for info on that . 

Only the best, highest quality products are offered with great discounts after joining the mailing list with plenty of sales and also monthly discount codes sent and also a private specials and also a specials and discounts page for those who do create accounts and log in to access for info and the discount codes if they don't want to get email marketing.  

I hope this helps with any confusion about The Herbal Cafe.

Don't forget to use your DBG discount code DGB25 for 25% off any order plus Free Same Day Shipping (weekdays 4:30pm est / Saturday 2:30pm est ) See info below 

The Herbal Cafe , Update !     Site Change ! Back to www.HerbalCafe.net    

‼️ DGB Members get 25% off any order !  Use code DBG25 at checkout ‼️

Standard US Post Shipping is included with any order OR get Free US post Priority mail or  FEDEX 2 day with orders 50.00 and up or choose next day delivery options on checkout ..

Free, Same day shipping through 4:30pm eastern weekdays, 2:30pm eastern saturday US Post or FEDEX 

Chat / text / call or email for more info or questions anytime all contact info (on site ) www.herbalcafe.net

I live in a state where it's banned and I've found some very compassionate vendors that will work with you on it. It's so tricky and it's RIDICULOUS because it's federally legal. I don't get why they would even consider scheduling this, it's harmless. I think Big Pharma is hoping to make a buck off of it and doesn't like that they're competing with a natural substance.
Hey! I'm in an illegal state and I'm trying to find vendors that will ship here. I know this thread is really old lol, but I was hoping you'd be willing to share the vendors that have been willing to work with you on it. I have severe chronic pain from hEDS, I've been disabled for two years, and I'm suicidal from the amount of pain I'm in because I can't get pain meds, and kratom has honestly saved me, but I'm struggling to find vendors that will ship here. Thank you!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back