hey everybody!

NonBlonde

I just wanted to say I am fascinated and grateful this site exists! Currently I'm in a position in my life where I've lost everything (or so it feels) and as I rebuild from the fog, I am realizing just how dang dependent I was/am on certain things- and how scary facing life is without that crutch. I'm in uncharted territory of needing to leave some things behind, but not wanting to. It's new because I've never needed to leave it in the past, I always looked for that elusive desire to "someday" slow down, stop, whatever. It never came until it had to.

So I am here because my internet searches stumbled me across your forum, and I'm seeking out a wealth of knowledge- I hear there exists a search function, eh  :ph34r: :lol: ??  But also to maybe find support in how alone this feels-been so long since I felt much at all. In my "real life" because of what I do and who I am to others, there isn't anybody I can lean on for support to even talk about most of these things and a whole f*cking lot I could still lose (hmmmm maybe I haven't lost everything after all).

Kind of a somber intro, and cryptic I suppose, but just reading about other peoples experiences makes me feel less alone, gives me greater hope and frankly a couple good laughs already at the things people have both said in posts and the responses they've gotten-which doesn't always happen. So even though y'all don't know you did anything yet- thanks for just existing. Appreciate the place to stop and sit awhile while I gather myself up. Cheers :408_beers:

~NB

Welcome to jungle NonBonde, happy you are here! Lot's of great folks and a wealth of worthy reading material here!

Welcome to the community @NonBlonde. The support and resources here are life changing. You are not alone. A lot of us found our way here the exact same way and have all the same fears. Things are never going to be perfect but, I have found much relief here in many different forms. I wish the same for you. Take care and do what you need to be well.

Thanks everybody. Been working the last couple days, but I'm grateful for the support. 

~NB

Welcome non blonde. Hope this place is everything your looking for. It sounds like your in a similar place in life as.me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back