Hey Hey

StewartSouth

Wanna say hello to all Im a bozo from A Town but born in UK was with another vendor that got bagged out the blue I found this sight and the reading seems quite interesting Seems like this will be better than going on the block I havent even gotten to the rules here so fer now a slmple intro Bo Sox are looking good for all my mates gotta end with that I will be back and Nice to meet you all

JFSPunctuate.jpg

Heisenburg.I will remember that for now ,Is it cool to Bust Balls here ?Cause I did just ramble on,My Bad ,And you broke me up on a introduction.Not that I care.I see you are a #1 here so I'm down for busting balls,Southie Lingo gets to me we ramble mate.

Heisenburg.I will remember that for now ,Is it cool to Bust Balls here ?Cause I did just ramble on,My Bad ,And you broke me up on a introduction.Not that I care.I see you are a #1 here so I'm down for busting balls,Southie Lingo gets to me we ramble mate.
Haha! Yeah it's ok to bust balls, although some people can't take it. H loves to bust balls and he's great at doing it.

Well, I'll say this much. He gets an A for tenacity. What's this now, 3 times in 48 hours? Since "you a number 1 around here" Heisenberg, I'll let you do the honors your honor! /default_biggrin.png

Well, I'll say this much. He gets an A for tenacity. What's this now, 3 times in 48 hours? Since "you a number 1 around here" Heisenberg, I'll let you do the honors your honor! /default_biggrin.png
Are you referring to you know who?

Oh, you have got to be freakin kidding? Unbelievable! This is getting old Jewy
Maybe KK would like to jump in and have a little "Southie Talk" session, being a native Bostonian and all, LOL!
Oh, and hey, KK, you ever hear a Southie use the term "mate"??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd think you'd be familiar with me busting your balls by now considering you've already been banned under two different usernames. Forgetting punctuation and changing your city from NYC to Boston ain't fooling this "#1", ZonkedUP/SwedishChef1977/BarBill.
You know what they say, "3rd bans a charm". :rolleyes:

I'd think you'd be familiar with me busting your balls by now considering you've already been banned under two different usernames. Forgetting punctuation and changing your city from NYC to Boston ain't fooling this "#1", ZonkedUP/SwedishChef1977/BarBill.

You know what they say, "3rd bans a charm". /default_rolleyes.gif
Bam! The punctuation and the way he's trying to converse is a dead giveaway.

You know what they say, "3rd bans a charm". /default_rolleyes.gif
See? That's why my man Heisenberg be dat numero uno round dees here parts!

Wanna say hello to all Im a bozo from A Town but born in UK was with another vendor that got bagged out the blue I found this sight and the reading seems quite interesting Seems like this will be better than going on the block I havent even gotten to the rules here so fer now a slmple intro Bo Sox are looking good for all my mates gotta end with that I will be back and Nice to meet you all
sorry but just say NO to DBG ZU/SC/BB/SS.... just say NO.  not ur friend, blah blah blahbitty blah.  S-

What I love most about this is that he says that he is originally from the UK and calls people 'mate' - which is an Australian term.  While part of Australia was claimed by the UK - if you are from Australia, you say that you are from Australia. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back