Hey Hey

What I love most about this is that he says that he is originally from the UK and calls people 'mate' - which is an Australian term.  While part of Australia was claimed by the UK - if you are from Australia, you say that you are from Australia.
Lol! Good point Dorothy. Everything that he says doesn't make sense. As DGSB said, "blah blah blahbitty blah".

LOL just don't introduce yourself next time zonked and never post, we don't wanna be ur frnds.....tks ur frend N mate MM

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe KK would like to jump in and have a little "Southie Talk" session, being a native Bostonian and all, LOL!

Oh, and hey, KK, you ever hear a Southie use the term "mate"??
Oh yes indeed...... I also know what Wanker means also.....That for know is all the Bostonian has at the moment.....

Last edited:
Never say "N-mate". Bad karma! LOL
lmao lemme rephrase  mate N frnd......tks 4 lookout jewy N keep r community safely, really great ur  round  here.....this site best mods on all every forum ne were else are not as good as mods here. ... I will read rules some more now N hopefully make new frnds .....tks ur frnd N medicate member MM.....I am goin read more rules now n plz delete rules I didn't no yet n break on axeident ....had to leave on positive note its cool tho I will learn n B advce member soon

Oh yes indeed...... I also know what Wanker means also.....That for know is all the Bostonian has at the moment.....
Let me also add a Bostonian saying:  Hello Richard,  It is a nice way of calling someone a DICK...My grandfather shared that with me.....just sayin

Bam! The punctuation and the way he's trying to converse is a dead giveaway.
3vrzwn.jpg

LOL just don't introduce yourself next time zonked and never post,
^^ THIS ^^

Shit dude, first, at the very least TRY hiding or changing your IP, then just don't speak. I really understand the desire to continue breaking in, we have the best, up to date and reliable info on vendors.  But if you keep doing this, somebody might eventually send your dumb ass a special delivery ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back