hey there!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi you all,

I'm Paul and that's all. But seriously, I've been on on ultram a few weeks now because of my achy joints

from 12 years of construction work. The problem is that my doctor doesn't seem to believe me when I tell

him I need to increase the dosage of the ultram. I've never ordered meds off the internet so I'm looking

for a reasonably priced, US, online pharmacy that doesn't require a prescription, and is safe to order

from. That's why I'm here and hopefully I will find one or two possibilities. I'm browsing thru some

of the other forums like this too but don't plan on registering anywhere else, because I've read

some very negative comments and accusations about a couple of them. Well, let my quest begin!

Paul

WELCOME PAUL

WHEN YOU READ THIS PM ME AND ILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT A US SITE THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT...

Last edited:
Welcome Jeff,  my standard speech for new members is to read and read and read more.

Use the search function on a particular forum to zero in on your interest. Try to learn on your own and avoid asking for help until you have read and contributed some.

Do not use the names of d_r * u %  g_s  or anything else related to orders such as destination, method of delivery or packaging. These words show up in searches. - use slang or dashes and spaces between letters.

LE is always here, reading everything everyday.

There is a ton of feedback so just read what others have said then make your own decisions. All of your answers are here Jeff, you just have to find it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back