Hi Everyone

I'm new to the forums and just wanted to say 'hi'. I've been checking out some of the threads for information and to read the rules but thought I'd introduce myself too!

Welcome! Your best bet is to read the rules thoroughly. Too many glance through them quickly or don't even read them at all and cause the mods headaches along with others. There is plenty of info here to keep you busy. Again welcome just please read the rules until they really sink in!

Welcome, things have been a changin very quickly around here. Listen to hp and read. Or at least do a search that will save some time. No names of drugs, places, prices... esp see2. Try and learn our slang code. Even I can't understand it at times.

Most of all stay patient. You may get a beat down for saying something wrong or stupid but it's all out of love(and survival). Take it and move on. Consider it being jumped in.

Gin love your screen name.  Great place for hearing about other people life's experiences.  Welcome!

Can someone quit talking bout' Gin, and pass me a Damn Drink!? /default_wink.png

Preferably, Bombay Sapphire, with a twist of lime, on the rocks.... /default_biggrin.png

Welcome. It takes awhile to learn all the rules. I'm still trying to learn the do's & don'ts

Hi Gin - oh, one of my old favorites - Bombay Sapphire indeed!

Welcome!  You've already received a lot of good advice here, from those who know a lot.  Enjoy your time, read the rules (once daily as needed, lol!) and then read, read and read some more.  You'll find lots of knowledge and great people here.  

Looking forward to seeing you around -

Cheers!

Welcome GinB,

I think my fellow members have covered the Gin compliments, so I'll continue to let those with more Gin experience continue to handle that angle...

What I will say about this great forum and it's members is that while emotions do get involved at time, tempers 'warm up' and corrections are made to specific people on occasion, intentions are good.

We care about one another's safety, as well as our own. We've all been corrected by a member or a Mod ( some of the best BTW), and if we can continue to see these corrections as honest and necessary to maintain an informative and unique sanctuary, we can hopefully put any hurt feelings aside and be appreciative of others' attention to detail and genuine interest in keeping this place and it's resources accessible.

Once again welcome and ENJOY!

Beranda

Welcome GinB,

I think my fellow members have covered the Gin compliments, so I'll continue to let those with more Gin experience continue to handle that angle...

What I will say about this great forum and it's members is that while emotions do get involved at time, tempers 'warm up' and corrections are made to specific people on occasion, intentions are good.

We care about one another's safety, as well as our own. We've all been corrected by a member or a Mod ( some of the best BTW), and if we can continue to see these corrections as honest and necessary to maintain an informative and unique sanctuary, we can hopefully put any hurt feelings aside and be appreciative of others' attention to detail and genuine interest in keeping this place and it's resources accessible.

Once again welcome and ENJOY!

Beranda
Thank you. I appreciate the need for proper etiquette on the forum and hopefully I won't say anything inappropriate but understand and respect that I may be corrected if I do. 

Thanks to everyone else - dry gin martinis are my favorite with T10.  /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back