Hi From The Irish Girl :-)

Flojomo

Have been searching for a forum like this for weeks, but not sure if anyone can help me or perhaps direct me to the right place.

I have been ill for the last few years and on a lot of different drugs, I get my drugs free on the British NHS, not just pain meds, have tried selling on eBay and have been lucky a few times that the items tablets where bought pretty soon after being listed.

So what I want to know is there a site, forum, group where a joe bloggs from the street can just go on and sell their drugs.

These are all extra drugs and I am not doing without, they double up during my hospital stays. Over the last year. I am on get codiene, paracetamol, morphine patch, thyroxine, diazepam, , lyrica and these

Blood pressure

amolpdine, ramipril, simavasten

antiflamatory

arcoxica, amitrypline, sertaline

Diabetes

meteformin

Herpes

Aciclovir 800mgs

Thank you in advance if you made it this far! Really am a mad Irishwoman

I can't speak to any such sites, but I can tell you that admin has a strict policy against such practices here on DBG.

I would recommend exercising extreme caution, should you pursue this sort of thing, particularly on eBay of all places. The risks are many to say the least.

Thanks for letting everyone know Irish girl. I won't be bothering you now that I know what all you got. /default_ohmy.png  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting everyone know Irish girl. I won't be bothering you now that I know what all you got. /default_ohmy.png
Thanks HT. Someone had to acknowledge the white elephant in the room, but it wasn't going to be this Wookie.

Have been searching for a forum like this for weeks, but not sure if anyone can help me or perhaps direct me to the right place.

I have been ill for the last few years and on a lot of different drugs, I get my drugs free on the British NHS, not just pain meds, have tried selling on eBay and have been lucky a few times that the items tablets where bought pretty soon after being listed.

So what I want to know is there a site, forum, group where a joe bloggs from the street can just go on and sell their drugs.

These are all extra drugs and I am not doing without, they double up during my hospital stays. Over the last year. I am on get codiene, paracetamol, morphine patch, thyroxine, diazepam, , lyrica and these

Blood pressure

amolpdine, ramipril, simavasten

antiflamatory

arcoxica, amitrypline, sertaline

Diabetes

meteformin

Herpes

Aciclovir 800mgs

Thank you in advance if you made it this far! Really am a mad Irishwoman
tumblr_m7l6k5TlNb1qcy10l.gif

Sounds great, I'll take it all! How does $5.00 sound? Of course that includes shipping cost right.

Sounds great, I'll take it all! How does $5.00 sound? Of course that includes shipping cost right.
Sorry Chef, shipping is $50, $60 for Saturday delivery. The good news is, if you buy the entire lot, you get genital warts absolutely free. Go find THAT deal on QVC!

Sorry Chef, shipping is $50, $60 for Saturday delivery. The good news is, if you buy the entire lot, you get genital warts absolutely free. Go find THAT deal on QVC!
I've got some "cream" J sent me as a free gift.....

Not on QVC but HSN will ship for $40 and will reship warts if they get seized. Only if I can provide anLL of course.

Im' starting to feel bad...she might take it the wrong way...we are just f'n around....

if your not troll'n welcome...if you are.... well....drop your pants...we are going in dry....

I was thinking about hollerin' at you 99.  

Hey, 99! Heres that 

woman that gave you them  blisters   man!

But I didn't want everyone to know you got herpes. I'm looking out for you dude. /default_smile.png 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im' starting to feel bad...she might take it the wrong way...we are just f'n around....

if your not troll'n welcome...if you are.... well....drop your pants...we are going in dry....
Hey, 99! Heres that 

I'm looking out for you dude.  /default_smile.png

@99 and HT- I should not be laughing out loud here- but I really am! 

Last edited:
Like vultures to a bloated carcass, so are the Welcome Threads of DBG.

You know what's coming next from the Wookie. "Long, strong and down to get the friction on"! #SirMixALot Twitter style post!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back