Hi Im Tasha From Nyc

pun1175

just thought i should say high and explain whats up first i have 3 going on4 herniated discs in my lower back that a drunk driver blessed me with when i turned19 then degeration hit a year later also my close friends baby was killed in the accident so i also have general anxiety and ptsd ..... god ok so i had the best pain dr and mental health drs for 5 years then last year my regular dr has to go and says owe this my replacement she will continue ur fent patches and roxies in our first visit she want me to sigh over my hippa right and my rights to med privacy i say ill take this home and talk to my lawyer about it she said fine that day she killed all my meds and said im putting on suboxone i had no idea what it was had a major reaction to it was switched too subutex and spent3  days withdrawing now if that wasnt bad enough after i took this pain med i wa labled ajunky by every dr so i had ttoo keep her but the worst part is she wanted 2 know about my mental health dr and what we talk about do i talk about her etc so after a year she forged my signiture on a hippa  form called up my mental health dr and said im on suboxone  wich i wasnt and after 5 years you kno what he told me i dont treat junkys............i died inside now im alone labled  and runing out of my kpins and ambien and just everything well thats y im here i was also part db love you all muah XOXO                      PS  sorry for my spelling guys

Hi Tasha!

welcome and you will find many who will offer an ear and positive support!

Cheers!

..... god ok so i had the best pain dr and mental health drs for 5 years then last year my regular dr has to go and says owe this my replacement she will continue ur fent patches and roxies in our first visit she want me to sigh over my hippa right and my rights to med privacy i say ill take this home and talk to my lawyer about it she said fine that day she killed all my meds and said im putting on suboxone i had no idea what it was had a major reaction to it was switched too subutex and spent3 days withdrawing now if that wasnt bad enough after i took this pain med i wa labled ajunky by every dr so i had ttoo keep her but the worst part is she wanted 2 know about my mental health dr and what we talk about do i talk about her etc so after a year she forged my signiture on a hippa form called up my mental health dr and said im on suboxone wich i wasnt and after 5 years you kno what he told me i dont treat junkys............i died inside now im alone labled and runing out of my kpins and ambien and just everything.........
You are not alone -- not here anyway. So many here, myself included, have endured very similar journies.

Hope you're finding what you need by reading around here. And also finding some solace from folks here.

1/2

@Tasha

prob not...if he is he will let you know and you guys can work through it. Hes a great guy and does not hold grudges /default_smile.png

and besides if people like me around here they will love you....no worries /default_wink.png

Last edited:
Likewise.

You know its actually harder to frown than to smile.

Remember what Bob Marley says:

Dont worry ~~bout a thing................~~~ Every little thing ~ is gonna be allright~~ Come on I know we all know the words..............

Cheers T..................... Have a good Sunday I know I am!

by the way jam to this today
Lovee this song.. toki is a favorite of mine. Really sorry to hear about your story, I'm from nyc too and it can really suck sometimes... can't believe what that new doc did to ya, that's really some BS

but i dont get y she did is was it because she was jealous of my looks was she rasist i mean y do this too mee

My guess would be racism and maybe like being spiteful about your hippa rights... but its just so messed up I was you could find a real doc to help with the pain issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrlcome! There are some really great people on here and a lot of useful knowledge. My advice would be to do a lot of reading!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back