Hi Im Tasha From Nyc

Horribly sad and eerily same kind of story, just like myself and everyone else here..... If us DBG'ers went to school to become Doctors maybe this world would be a better place, or legalize all drugs and make them over the counter and the Junkies will kill themselves off and people with legitimate need wouldn't have to come to places like this for their needs and live a comfortable life..... You know your body and your Doc knows nothing about what you feel..... Hopefully the next generation of Doctors will have more empathy or maybe the laws will be more lax sometime in the near future (wishful thinking)...... They could at least relax the laws enough to let people grow their medicine of choice like: Poppy flowers (for opiates and other alkaloids), Cannabis (not my cup of tea but helps a lot of people), Ephedra plant, Plants with antibiotic properties, etc etc etc...... Who are they to say which plants are legal to grow and which ones aren't? Many poisonous plants out there are legal to grow and much more damaging, like Nightshade and many others..... Who are they to tell you what you can do with your own knowledge? With the right plants, chemicals, and knowledge (Chemistry & others) people could make their own medicine..... I hope this place helps you, and lets hope for a much better future generation in healthcare.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Longwaydown! I'm a huge Beatles fan!
Hi Lucy, I missed your post for some reason, sorry about that! I love that we both used song titles as our profile names! The Beatles are great, they have quite a few songs that I like. Of course, 80's music is #1 in my book, Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls are both at the top of my fav bands list.

yeah i might be going for surgery on my spine if i can find a new dr hopefully get back to school but the more i think the more i think i want to enter politics to legalize every drug enough is enough we are all adults what we choose to put in our bodys is our biz one day you will go to the drug ilse in walmart and find a box of roxys for 9.99 or have a headache here have some diluadid  nasty cough you have there have some oxytussin man my muscles hurt oh look somas on sale 2.99 wow the saving any way im sick of this government bullshit against  pain patients  and im not just talking physical pain  if u have something that takes away they pain of the soul god bless  ya and let no one take from you my name is tasha and im running for president /default_wink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back