Hi to everyone

Nicholas440

Hello everyone, and to all the admins as well...   I haven't been on in a while but now that summer is winding down and I don't have to be outdoors most of the time I'll have more time to spend online and I'll be reading the forum posts here more as well.  I just put a donation in for this site, and I would encourage  each of you to do the same.  I personally know what it  takes to run a site as I own and operated a small chat room for anxiety  stress and depression,  for many years.   My costs all came out of my own pocket, I was not supported by users but I did to benefit those who dealt with those issues as  I had to battle with anxiety and depression years ago before there was any internet and it was hard to find support groups.  I recently re-opened the chat site, and it's sitting idle at this time, and I assume this is because so many people have groups on Facebook etc.  Our chat was a small group of about 20 to 30 users but they could chat with one another 24/7 if they had to or needed a shoulder to lean on. I even went to the extent  of having web cam options so they could see each other in the chat if so desired, but in a short time I realized the video cost was more than I could afford to give when not many used it.  But anyhow, I hope to get the chat room back in swing again.   I hope all of you here are doing well,  I live in the US and have been enjoying summer time as I am retired and do not have to participate in that 4 letter ugly word known as work,  I put in my 40 years of service and I feel I deserve a bit of R & R now that I am older.  But retirement does require that you keep busy and have a hobby or do things you enjoy to keep active.

So here I am back again and I'm going to read up and hopefully catch up on what's been going on while I've been away.     Take care, and God Bless,  I hope you're all in good health....

Nicholas,

Welcome back Nicholas, I'm glad you enjoyed your summer and thanks for your donation. We always hope to be here for regular users, or when they return from taking time off, and donations make that possible.

Welcome.

I hope retirement is working for you and you keep busy. It's really hard to be busy with work, then it goes away. hope you find some new friends on the site

take care!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back